Recent content by zakiMakarena

1. Z

Post [ROM] [LMI] [11] Derp 2.2 (06.05.21)

Does OTA updates still work? When I check for new updates - there are none, but I'm on the version from 16th of April
  2. Z

I just tried connecting the headphones using 3.5mm, but everything works as expected. No crashes on my my phone
  3. Z

I seem to be having issues with magisk hide. I first go to Hide the Magisk app and leave the default "manager". And then I click on the MagiskHide. But what I get is - the magisk app then gets frozen and doesn't respond. I cannot even open it, it freezes on the splash screen. Also the hidden...
  4. Z

Would like to know the same thing
  5. Z

Awesome! Thank you. I have just one more question - is it possible to change the color of the clock on the lock screen. I know that is not the accent color, since my color I've selected is green - not red
  6. Z

Also I wanted to know if there is any way to change the icons in the status bar - I cannot seem to find that setting.
  7. Z

Post [ROM] [11] [OFFICIAL] [BETA] NusantaraProject 2.7 Regentsweg [22/03/2021]

Hi I'd like to know if this ROM has OTA updates and if no, will that feature be eventually available? Thanks
  8. Z

Post Evolution X 5.3 for POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

Hi, are there OTA updates for this ROM? Also what is the battery life like?
  9. Z

Post [ROM] [11] [OTA] [lmi] MSM-Xtended XR (Discontinued)

Yeah, I couldn't find the file manager in TWRP, was just too lazy to take a look and in the end, I ended up removing all apps (by deleting all DATA partition), which is costing me a lot more time now. :)
  10. Z

I don't recommend anx camera - I just tried it (installed it via magisk as it was written in their official instrucions), and my phone was stuck on the first splash screen - it wouldn't boot. So I ended up wiping dalvik, cache and data partitions to get it working again.
  11. Z

I think that there is an issue where it just says that is charging slowly. You can test this easily. Just see if the battery charges in 1h. If it does, then you got fast charging, no matter what is written on the display
  12. Z

Post [10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x [lmi]

You need the twrp-3.4.2b-1206.img (you can find it in MSM Xtended forum thread). Since I don't know where you get the problem with the format - you can try the following steps I made, when I had a problem...