• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Zap!

1. Zap!

Post Which of these head units don't suck?

1) Thanks! There has to be a way to hack it back. 2) I was joking about 4k, but I want 1080p 3) Not trolling, I have quite a few Blu-ray disks and would like to be able to view them in the car.
  2. Zap!

Thread Logitech C930E won't detect

I have a Logitech C930E webcam that won't detect in any computer. When I plug the USB port in, nothing ever happens. It has been tested in multiple computers and it won't detect anywhere. What do you think is the most likely culprit as to why it broke? What are the chances that it can be...
  3. Zap!

Post How do I get a Bluetooth OBDII scanner to pair on this Android 10 head unit?

Thank you so much, it worked! There are so many extra hidden settings in there. Anything else useful?
  4. Zap!

Post How do I get a Bluetooth OBDII scanner to pair on this Android 10 head unit?

How do you go into extra settings? I've looked everywhere, does it specifically say "extra settings"? Could this menu be it?
  5. Zap!

Thread How do I get a Bluetooth OBDII scanner to pair on this Android 10 head unit?

I just bought this Android 10 head unit from eBay, which claims OBDII support, and even shows a ELM327 Bluetooth scanner in the description. I have that exact same scanner. Problem is, I have no idea how to connect it to this unit. The seller isn't helping. I think it's a language issue, because...
  6. Zap!

Post Which of these head units don't suck?

I've been using Android head units since around 2013 or so, when they had resistive touchscreens lol. While they still have a lot to improve on, I must say that they've come a long, long way. There's only really three features that I want to see, and one of those the 2013 ones all had: 1) For...
  7. Zap!

Post Why no option for vibration and sound?

So it's now a couple of years later and Samsung still hasn't fixed this. What gives?
  8. Zap!

Post [ROM]InfoTM X220 (Flytouch II, WOWpad, SuperPAD)

Wow, forgot about my slate days. :)
  9. Zap!

Post Firmware-update R380XXU0BNK2 (SER) available

Let's hope it fixes the no sound and vibration at the same time option.
  10. Zap!

Post Camera trigger sound

There needs to be an app to do this. App store has none. :(
  11. Zap!

Post [Q] What is the latest firmware for Gear 2?

What date was it released? "I got my Gear 2 in June and once a week or so try to update it, and it always says I have the latest software. So that means two things. Automatic updates are happening and I didn't notice, or Samsung is being amazingly lazy.
  12. Zap!

Post Pedometer sucks. Is there a fix

A big issue is for those of us like me who swing their arms a lot. The Gear 2 counts it as a step.
  13. Zap!

Post Why no option for vibration and sound?

And four months later there still isn't a hint of an update from Samsung to fix this major fowl up. How Samsung developers missed this in production is quite surprising, but how they either still don't know or care is astounding.
  14. Zap!

Post Instagram client for Gear 2

Has this been removed from the Gear store? I saw it last week, but just did a search for "Instagram" and all that came up was an unrelated app (CameraAce for Gear).
  15. Zap!

Post Ring AND Vibrate

How in the world has Samsung not fixed this yet? When was their last firmware? Are they even aware of the problem?