• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by zBear

1. zBear

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][kebab][11] LineageOS 18.1

was using CyanogenMod/LOS for more than 6 years and this phone is the first one I've decided not to root I've tried LOS, but in my opinion the cons list now is really small and effort just not worth it would recommend you to try stock, setup it, disable thing you don't need and see how it goes...
  2. zBear

Post Is it still worth rooting and/or flashing custom roms?

my 2 cents about it https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/best-custom-rom-for-8t.4313919/post-85417879
  3. zBear

Post Best custom ROM for 8t

had the same thoughts this friday and spend the weekend trying ROMs and twrp long story short - stock is better for this phone I was using custom ROMs for years on different phones (starting OnePlus One and Cyanogen mod by Sultanxda), so I know exactly how a good custom ROM feels and works for...
  4. zBear

no I have a problems with autobrightness, fingerprint accuracy and several other issues root is ok (via LOS recovery or TWRP) no problems with banking apps also, Magisk Hide + safetynet-fix camera depends on you, you have to test several of Google cameras and choose one I'm not using LOS right...
  5. zBear

Thread Hide navbar buttons

Hi I need help to hide navbar buttons I hate "drag-from-bottom-coner" gesture to trigger the Assistant and want to disable it The only way to do it is to enable navbar buttons, setup different gesture app, hide navbar buttons (it was possible in previous android versions via adb or editing...
  6. zBear

are you using twrp or LOS recovery?
  7. zBear

do you have these problems on LOS only or while using stock ROM also?
  8. zBear

Post Wake screen for notifications

thank for your suggestion for now I've decided to stick with aodNotify it doesn't wake up the screen, but does a much better job (in my case) - emulates LED-light that I was missing so much at first, while setting up this app, it's on top in statistic draining battery, but the next day it...
  9. zBear

Thread Wake screen for notifications

Two questions regarding "turn on screen for notifications" functionality on stock firmware OOS 11.0.8.12.KB05BA In setting Display - Ambient display there is a 'New notifications' option, this option works only with Horizon Light Is there a possibility to wake screen for notifications, but...
  10. zBear

LineageOS version: Official from May 20 LineageOS Download url: https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/kebab/20210520/lineage-18.1-20210520-nightly-kebab-signed.zip Gapps version: MindTheGapps for Lineage 18.1 (Android 11) https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps.html Clean install, no restoring. No task...
  11. zBear

I was looking for an option in settings to enable "Wake Screen for Notifications" behavior, but wasn't able to find it tried to use search in Settings, option was displayed in search results, but it's not in the menu option search result was pointing at also in search results found a...
  12. zBear

guys, I need help with Play Store certification and Google Pay I've seen a lot of post about these issues and looks like there is a solution, but haven't found step-by-step instruction I'm using Magisk 23.0, I've activated Magisk Hide for Google Play Services and Google Play store, Universal...
  13. zBear

Post [ROM] Lineage OS - 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL] [9.0] [27 Jan] [OTA]

Subhrajyoti Sen thank you very much for your hard work we are really appreciate all the time and effort you've spent polishing this ROM to the stage it is now
  14. zBear

is there anything in particular that you need from 17.1 besides higher version number? just wondering
  15. zBear

wasn't planning to do reset anyway :)) date doesn't bother me, I can live with february patch till the autumn with no stress thank you for your clarification, I will to redownload and reflash this ROM again upd: the ROM I've installed in the first place was not signed-ota_update.zip, but I...