Recent content by zbyslove

1. zbyslove

Post TWRP for MIUI 11 Global Android 10

It was bootlooping each time I tried to install Magisk via TWRP.
  2. zbyslove

Post TWRP for MIUI 11 Global Android 10

I have been struggling all day long with getting my N8P rooted - ever since I decided to give Android 10 a try there is no option to get it done.. I tried everything - all TWRP versions I could find both official and unofficial.. MiFlash, Fastboot, ADB. I tried also that method when you patch...
  3. zbyslove

Post Redmi Note 8 Pro bricked

It was totally bricked. The symptoms were exactly as you described them. Now upgraded to MIUI 11.. I wonder if there is root for that.. my Google Pay doesn't work.
  4. zbyslove

Post Redmi Note 8 Pro bricked

One thing worked for me.. miflash on.. and while everything seemed hopeless.. I pressed volume down (only) and plugged bricked phone via cable to my pc.. refreshed miflash and it discovered my phone even though the screen was black.. I KEPT MY FINGER ON VOLUME DOWN THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE...
  5. zbyslove

Post [HOW TO] Install Android OREO!!!!! (Snapdragon Only)

yes.. but that one is inactive (Samsung.firmware.science)
  6. zbyslove

crc2 to crc4 Hi, similar question to the previous one.. does anybody have link to crc2 to crc4. It's not available on Samsung.firmware.science anymore - thanks!
  7. zbyslove

bql5 to cql7 link innactive Hey, when I go to that link (first post) to bql5 to cql7 upgrade (Samsung.firmware.since) it says: file not found.. does anybody have any link to that upgrade? Thanks! ---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ---------- actually I...
  8. zbyslove

Post [ROM][AOSP][SM-T705] Android 7.1.2 NZH54D (2017-09-12)

Yeah, new version of TWRP and everything's fine now.
  9. zbyslove

Yes, everything. Does the version of TWRP really matter? I have a pretty old version.
  10. zbyslove

Hì, After flashing gapps Pico, I get the message "google play setvices don't respond" whenever I try to open either of Gapps (Google Play, Calendar)..I've already flashed this rom twice, but I still have the same problem. Any ideas why? I reboot phone first then into recovery and flash Gapps...
  11. zbyslove

Post [UNOFFICIAL] Xposed for Samsung Lollipop by arter97

thanks, I'll work on deodexing my phone and get back to you right after.
  12. zbyslove

There are only Stock roms for Docomo Note Edge, I don't know why deodex checker said it was deodexed. Can I just deodex it then? ---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ---------- Matt, I checked in /system/app - no .odex files and I also downloaded deodex...
  13. zbyslove

Hey, I have Note Edge (N915D - Japanese version). Rooted 5.0.1 Stock Rom. I double checked if it was deodexed and it says it is and I don't see any .odex files either, but somehow when try to install Xposed framework thru TWRP I get this error : "This installed firmware is not deodexed...
  14. zbyslove

Post [UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1][ROM] Blck/Cyanogenmod 12.1 SM-T705 16gb

Thanks for a rom! works smoothly with one exception - the mic. I use apps like Whatsapp and Telegram and all msgs are really quiet.
  15. zbyslove

Post Alternative to S-Note/ Is it safe to remove Samsung App?

Yeah, ure right..shouldnt be so hard on poor lil note 2..just wonder if there is any better app out there in vast universe of android apps..thanks!