Recent content by zdoe

1. Z

Thread does titanium backup have the whatsapp account?

i don't have the SIM that i used to establish my whatsapp-account. as they want SMS-verification, no can do. it occurred to me that restoring whatsapp from a titanium-backup of the dead phone that had the right account might bring it back. am i too optimistic?
  2. Z

Post [Magisk][/system][2019.1.23] fbind

how to install your fixed version from magisk manager only tried twrp so far and that doesn't work.
  3. Z

very kind of you. but can't install exSDcard access enabler - all the magisk modules fail the same way - "updater process ended with ERROR: 1." maybe fdisk would also install if magisk would start to play ball...
  4. Z

fdisk alternative i'm now on stock android 9. fdisk doesn't install, even though i have 20.1 magisk. dunno what to do. apps2sd provided me with binds to internal>external folders without coding myself. on an old version they stick thru reboots, on the latest one they don't.
  5. Z

for me TiBu works in conjunction of being able to backup the whole system with twrp (RIP). but for example its update.zip function has never worked for me and the ui is unupdated. now on some stock OS after a factory reset. but fdisk doesn't install. what if i copy its directories from the old...
  6. Z

currently i'm with an unbootable phone. but good to know i'm not the only one with twrp trouble. is there alternatives? on my old android 7 it seemed to work no prob.
  7. Z

downgrade trouble well, thanks. as i'm a linux noob, i'm not quite ready to write a script, but yes, i can see this points the right guy to the right direction. since then i've tried a fresh install, but i'm having a load of trouble getting my apps over. twrp backups don't work consistently...
  8. Z

maybe you could share your script here, just in case...
  9. Z

fbind and android 10 thanks, samhhmobil. now i need to get my apps over to 10. i had trouble downgrading magisk. all the uninstall utilities result in a bootloop, and installing the old one over new results in nothing.
  10. Z

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL][OTA]SuperiorOS 2020/09/20

offain twrp not working - can i back up by copying a > b or to a computer using adb? offain twrp not working - can i back up by copying a > b or to a computer using adb? if so, how? as before, setting up the app environment without a backup is almost futile.
  11. Z

Post C.A.F 4.9 Kernel [23072020]

notifications keep popping open tried this kernel, but now notifications keep opening constantly, so that it's almost impossible to do anything. is there a flashable zip of the stock kernel so that i can revert back? twrp backup/restore constantly fail for me.
  12. Z

fbind on android 10 cool. thanks.
  13. Z

does fbind work on android 10? have come to rely on fbind. maybe this has been answered already, but... does fbind work at all on android 10? somebody have experience on this? i have no problem with using magisk 20.1. if that's what it takes.