Recent content by ZeA_Quin

1. Z

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid v7.4 | March Security Patch [29.03.2021]

for some reason i dont have smart charging. also the battery life is bad compared to havok
  2. Z

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.2 | March Security Patch [18/03/21]

why is gapps included now, is it mandatory now? i purposedly flashed this rom instead of evo x because it has no gapps before.
  3. Z

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.6 | April Security Patch [08/04/21]

is it possible to completely remove google in this rom?
  4. Z

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.2 | March Security Patch [18/03/21]

theres a bug in bluetooth earbuds. you need to forget the pairing then pair it again to work then after a while it wont produce an output again.
  5. Z

Post [ROM][GSI] Android 10 GSI On Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)

the keyboard typing issue is still in havoc 3.7. Miui12 completely fixed it for me. ---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ---------- i think my mi note 10 lite is defective. The right side notch is completely dead (similar to the notch of galaxy fold 1)...
  6. Z

1. im on xiaomi.eu 11.0.8 before i flashed havoc 3.7 2. maybe thats my mistake, i flashed directly to havoc 3.7, i will try 3.6 I have the same opinion as yours with the xiaomi phones you mentioned. i owned mi 9t and note 9s. i sold my 9s because the screen is super garbage, its another Tianma...
  7. Z

Requoting my previous post. audio doesnt work with and without the audio fix module
  8. Z

this is exactly my problem as well. i hope theres a fix, i really like the battery life in gsi roms
  9. Z

Post Mi Note 10 lite mount system and edit build.prop

same problem. its not possible to edit build prop after upgrading to miui 12. I want to hide the navigation bar using build prop using Magiskhide prop config module worked apparently .
  10. Z

Post Miui 12 for Mi Note 10 Lite released!

Xiaomi.eu Miui12 for Mi note 10 lite is now up as well https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
  11. Z

Post Community development strength

if you are after recovery theres an unofficial twrp by alex msk but flash it at your own risk and as for rooting, it can be done without custom recovery through magisk as long as you have unlocked bootloader. for custom roms, only GSI are available and expect it to have bugs.
  12. Z

Fingerprint not working and 3.5mm jack earphones not detected/no sound on Havoc OS 3.7, 3.8 with all fix modules applied. Fingerprint not working (3.5mm jack earphones worked at first but fails for sometime idk) and laggy interface when bluetooth audio is connected on latest AOSP with all fix...
  13. Z

Thread Display manufacturer?

For some reason, Xiaomi didn't include the LCM info on this device, unlike other Xiaomi phones. Does anyone know who supplied the display? because I'm curious about its quality.