Recent content by Zecanilis

1. Zecanilis

Post Amoled Black Theme with accent colour options - restored links 21 May 20

Working! :svetius: Thank you for your work Cheers
  2. Zecanilis

Post Amoled Black Theme with accent colour options - restored links 21 May 20

Saw it yesterday also. Not working. Thank you
  3. Zecanilis

Post [App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for S10, NEW: Notification preview!!

1.07. I'll reinstall and test again! Edit : working fine after reinstall Cheers
  4. Zecanilis

Post [App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for S10, NEW: Notification preview!!

Hello. Aod doesn't turn on with wireless charging (with the option to turn on charging ticked). Is that normal?
  5. Zecanilis

Just bought you a beer! Thank you for the app! Cheers
  6. Zecanilis

Post [ROM][G96xx][OREO][2019-01-21]** THE GALAXY PROJECT ** [XXU2BRL2-v1.4.1]

Just tried again (after several tries wit clean as dirty installs), and it's OK! ? Merry Xmas for all!
  7. Zecanilis

I went back to 1.2.1 for now. Waiting for news. Cheers
  8. Zecanilis

Anyone tried new version 1.3.1 to see if it has the same problem?
  9. Zecanilis

That's exactly my problem. Tried clean flash also! djb77 can you guess what's happening? Cheers