Recent content by zedomax

1. zedomax

Post HighOnAndroid Universal Auto GSI Installer Script for Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4

I think that gsi doesn't boot, the one UI right? Try a aosp gsi, using crdroid gsi, works flawless.
  2. zedomax

Post System partition is too small to install Google GSI system

Solution I was able to install Android 10 GSI on my Pixel, this method should work. You just need to reflash Android 9, see: https://forum.highonandroid.com/t/how-to-flash-android-10-gsi-roms-on-pixel-or-pixel-xl/217 I spent hours trying to figure this out but worked.
  3. zedomax

Thread HighOnAndroid Universal Auto GSI Installer Script for Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4

I've read conflicting info on the vbmeta.img. Not sure if it's universal or unique to each device, but willing to give this a shot and add Magisk in. Will report back after flashing on my 3A. Edit: The flash was successful and Havoc booted just fine, however mobile data was 'on' but did not...
  4. zedomax

Post HighOnAndroid Universal Auto GSI Installer Script for Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4

I have been working on a Universal Auto GSI installer script that will currently work with Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4 XL, and 4a.(Later will support more phones) In this tutorial, I show you how easy it is to install a GSI ROM using my HighOnAndroid Universal Auto GSI Installer script that...
  5. zedomax

Post [10][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonROM | cr-8.0 [instantnoodlep]

Great to hear! Sometimes I forget what I did but thanks for the complement!
  6. zedomax

Post [10][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonROM | cr-8.0 [instantnoodlep]

Thanks for the awesome ROM, I was running OxygenOS for last 6 months and had freezing problems and battery life was horrible, but now my phone runs faster and with almost double the battery life.
  7. zedomax

Post [ GUIDE ] [ ANDROID 10 ROOT ] [ HOW TO ] Patching Boot.img with Magisk

Getting error in fastboot "Enter reason: error boot prepare". Not working for me, on the latest 10 firmware like you. ---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ---------- My bad wrong boot.img... ---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was...
  8. zedomax

Post [M.O.D. KERNEL Q 1.5] MIUI 11 Mi9/ 9T Pro 835mhz GPU DynFsync LZ4 WLblock *FOD Fix*

I think it's great that the kernel works on AOSP ROMs, I refuse to use MIUI ROM, it's simply not a fun experience. Hey would it okay if I hosted your V1 on my download server? Because if filename changed noobs are gonna probably get lost and I spent 3 full days making this video tutorial and I...
  9. zedomax

Post [M.O.D. KERNEL Q 1.5] MIUI 11 Mi9/ 9T Pro 835mhz GPU DynFsync LZ4 WLblock *FOD Fix*

If you have trouble installing this mod, try my video tutorial, also I was able to condense down some of the steps. R5yJ9qEHwD0
  10. zedomax

It took me hours to get this working but in the end, it works 100% flawless. Amazed. Highly recommended to put the effort. working on a tutorial tomorrow. Please donate to OP thx. This is pretty revolutionary!
  11. zedomax

Try using the TWRP restore. Make sure to do a quick backup of boot which will create TWRP backup folder then drop the Magisk16.3 folder in it and restore using TWRP. You are using manual method which is harder. Just achieved my best for far! 425K on Antutu running w/ Havoc ROM...
  12. zedomax

Excellent work bro! I am gonna try to get some people to send you donations soon. Keep up the good works fren. ---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ---------- Just got 410K on Antutu! This is amazing! Only problem I am having is the CPU app...
  13. zedomax

Post [ROM][AOSP/LOS][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid 5.6 [ENCHILADA]

same issue, get crash dump mode. I have to use fastboot to boot TWRP.