• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by @zeezbek

1. @zeezbek

Post [ROM][11][Daisy][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Did you tried to delete and re-add your fingerprints? I had problems with banking apps - they didn't catch fingerprints. I've re-added them, it fixed the problem.
  2. @zeezbek

I've installed "Panda-r42-21082021-2358.zip". For now, working fine. I'll test more. Thank you for the help! ✊
  3. @zeezbek

Does everyone has this crazy apps killing system? When I in the app, I press "Home" button, then "Recents" and return to the app - it starts from the beggining, like was killed.
  4. @zeezbek

Download any camera from the store, take a photo, make sure that this downloaded camera creates photos in the DCIM folder. Launch stock camera - if works delete downloaded camera. Stock camera wont launch if there's no photos in DCIM folder. Keep at least 1 photo in that folder.
  5. @zeezbek

I've also found 5 bugs: - you need to choose between "working Hey, Google!" and "wokring voice in messangers, camera and voice-to-text"; - stock launcher crashes when changing home screen grid from the settings (replaced with Nova Launcher); - stock keyboard crashes when trying to "type with...
  6. @zeezbek

Is there any way to fix this without disabling "Hey Google"? Because I use "Hey Google" a lot, but I also use voice in Telegram, voice-to-text, Instagram, Camera (it doesn't record audio right now).
  7. @zeezbek

I took dialer from the system apps. Try to install those. But I don't give any guarantees.
  8. @zeezbek

I had a same problem with one pay app, I cleaned "data + cache" of this app - it worked.
  9. @zeezbek

Hello, Lupesoltec! Want to install "Syberia OS v.4.7" for my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy). Right now I've stock Android 8.1 Oreo v.9.6.11.0. Can I format it and install "Syberia OS v.4.7"? OR Should I first install "Android 10 Q v.11.0.18.0"?