• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by zegoo

1. zegoo

Post Question Radio App

@grootzy , hello, could you share your magisk module to modify the EU.xml please ? Did you suceed regarding FM working ?
  2. zegoo

Post [KERNEL] Stock Kernel with Magisk

Hello, The fixed boot image patched with magisk 23 for Xperia 5II (XQ-AS52_Customized_EEA_58.1.A.5.395) is shared there on my Google Drive. fastboot flash boot_a magisk23_patched_for_XQ-AS52_Customized_EEA_58.1.A.5.395.img fastboot flash boot_a...
  3. zegoo

Post [KERNEL] Stock Kernel Patched with Magisk on Customized HK Android 11

Hello, The fixed boot image patched with magisk 23 for Xperia 5II (XQ-AS52_Customized_EEA_58.1.A.5.330) is shared there on my Google Drive.
  4. zegoo

Post Question Radio App

Hello, i'm very intersting to buy this phone but how to get a North America variant for using in France ? What about the reference ? And where could we find it ? It seems there is an unique firmware on Asus site. So i suppose all of the modules needed are presents in the firmware. Maybe, we...
  5. zegoo

Post FM Radio

But others are using sometimes the same hardware (Snapdragon) and FM is enable on their firmware. Does someone knows how to modify kernel to activate FM on Sony's firmwares/kernels ?
  6. zegoo

Post [KERNEL] Stock Kernel Patched with Magisk on Customized HK Android 11

Hello, The fixed boot image patched with magisk 22.1 for Xperia 5II (XQ-AS52_Customized EEA_58.1.A.5.159) is shared there on my drive.
  7. zegoo

Post [GUIDE][WINDOWS] Bootloader Unlock & Relock, Drivers, Magisk rooting, Firmware and GSI ROM flashing without TWRP

Hello, I would like to root my Xperia 5 ii XQ-AS52 on 58.1.A.5.159 Europe Customize EEA. Could i use and follow this (long and intersting) process or should/could i flash the kernel patched on this thread even if it is for another variant and market ?
  8. zegoo

Post [MODULE] Volume Steps± Magisk (17++)

hattorihansou bel57 DessertArbiter Didgeridoohan sagar paperwala hattorihansou Hi, I had the same issue ... [Not found" while running the cmd "VoSte" after "su"] I tried re-installing a Magisk 19.0 with Magisk Manager 7.3.2 and i can launch VoSte 1.3.9 Fixed in Terminal Emulator. So, i can't...
  9. zegoo

Post Request for asus rog phone stock font upload from the root user

Do you always looking for those fonts ? :confused:
  10. zegoo

Post [Guide] Root

I think i found what was wrong ... I have WiFi when I installed Magisk so it worked fine. After, i made a restore by Titanium Backup of many apps an data and WiFi issues came after that's why i flashed the firmware again from scratch, rooted the Rog with the patched_boot.img and Magisk and...
  11. zegoo

Post [Guide] Root

Tesla74 I have another trouble. WiFi is not working... SSID networks are seen but i wrote working passwords, it tells me unable to reach network. Is there issue(s) with WiFi when Rog Phone is rooted ? Is there existing fix ?
  12. zegoo

Post [Guide] Root

Tesla74 I did the trick !!! ;) Humm, would you like to know why it did not work ?.... WiFi !!! :rolleyes: :eek: WiFi was disabled when i launched Magisk Manager so it never saw 'install' option !!! When i saw more deeply the screenshots on the latest link you gave me, i saw the 'install' option...
  13. zegoo

Post [Guide] Root

Yes. Thanks I did that you wrote using the side port and it worked for flashing the latest firmware .46 but when i tried to flash Magisk by the same way, i got Signature verification failed Error 21 ... I made adb reboot recovery and the phone restarted in recovery mode and i only have 3 lines...
  14. zegoo

Post [Guide] Root

I did exactly what you wrote : NO SUCCESS on bottom port :( C:\Pour Asus Rog Phone\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb devices List of devices attached * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037 * daemon started successfully JAAZ************** device C:\Pour Asus Rog Phone\Minimal ADB and...
  15. zegoo

Post [Guide] Root

Thanks but what means in the OP please ? :confused: I understood the concept to flash the Magisk.zip by the adb sideload command but i got zip signature verification error ... So I tried to downgrade to .77 but I got Error applyinf update: 55 (ErrorCode::KSecurityPatchError). What could I do ?