Recent content by zeigerapps

1. Z

Post [APP][1.6+] Wifi Timer - A scheduler for Wifi on your android

Hello people, I just released version 2.0 of the Wifi Timer app. It is now compatible with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean! It also includes a beautiful Wifi widget. Try it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zeiger.android.wifitimer Here's how the new Wifi Timer widget looks in its 3...
  2. Z

Yes, but it is far too complicated for me and is not free :)
  3. Z

Hello, I assume that you are running ICS on your device. Deactivating a schedule is a very basic test case and I have performed this on my ICS device as well (along with many other devices). It seems to work just fine. Do you think some other app on your device might be causing Wifi to toggle...
  4. Z

Thanks for the replies, I hope you are happy with the app. Also, thank you to the other users on the thread who helped resolve some of the issues posted by some other users here. I was on a long vacation so had stopped development on this app for a while but I am back and I have resumed...
  5. Z

Update 1.2 for Wifi Timer Hello! I've been busy the past few weeks but finally am able to release version 1.2 of my Wifi Timer app. The most important feature in this release is the ability to temporarily deactivate and then later, activate any wifi schedule. This is especially helpful when...
  6. Z

Update 1.0.1 for Wifi Timer Hi there! I just released the first update for my app, Wifi Timer. It delivers the following functionality which some users from xda-developers (you!) have requested: Use of 12/24 hour time display as per phone settings Support for Android 4.0 (ICS) and higher (it...
  7. Z

Try downloading and installing the apk I have attached in the earlier post. Un-install the previous one first. Let me know how it goes.
  8. Z

Hi all, Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I'm still not able to figure out why some of you are not able to install it from the Android Market / Google Play. All devices using Android 1.6 and above are supported! Anyway, as requested, I am attaching the same apk here. Do have a look. Hope...
  9. Z

Thank you all for the wonderful replies! I will definitely consider and try to incorporate all your feature requests. I am new to android development so it might take some time, but I will surely move ahead in that direction. Your posts are very encouraging! I am not sure why some of you are...
  10. Z

Noted. Will support both modes in the next release.
  11. Z

Post [REQUEST] [APP] Slice

@WiredPirate I have noticed this error before when I was testing my own app. I am not sure if it works for you but if you have a previous version of this app installed, uninstall it fully and then re-install the new apk. When I tried doing that, it app loaded successfully :)
  12. Z

I agree :) Sometimes I wonder, how much someone would be willing to pay for a simple app like mine...
  13. Z

Thanks for trying it out Aganar. I have also been a user of AutomateIt, but it was just too confusing for me, so I stopped using it (that is just my view, others may like it!). I was looking for a simple wifi only app (no APN etc.) where I could select days and set multiple schedules for...
  14. Z

Thread [APP][1.6+] Wifi Timer - A scheduler for Wifi on your android

Hello android fans, I have just released the "Wifi Timer" app which I personally developed. Wifi Timer is a free to use android application to ensure that the Wifi on your device starts and stops automatically, whenever you want it to If you're not using a Wifi connection all day, why keep it...