zenkinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Hi Zen!
    Please I need your help to flsh my HTC HD2. And I can't install the official ROM.
    I need to use it as a Blackberry.
    hello. can you please update your sms patch? It wont work completely on HD2..., thank you!
    Hey: are you the same guy that wrote the Zenyee LED app for the Samsungs? That worked great! I'm having an issue with my HD2: all LED notifications work *except* the new email LED (and from what I read on XDA, no-one's works!). Would you be able to cobble together an app to address this?
    Hi,
    if I'm not mistaken HTC HD2 also has this folder program and cannot have several subfolders in SMS or email accounts. Am I right? The reason why I'm interested is because I'm about to buy a HD2 but if the phone cannot handle several subfolders, I might have to say no. Have you been able to fix this problem on your HD2?
    possible, but I've no plan to enhance but will review in 1 week time when I'm on leave
    Zen,

Is there any way to get Stay Unlock to also intercept Exchange Security Push enforcement for the registry keys that govern running unsigned apps?

Specifically:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies\00001005. We need to set this to the unlocked state of 40.

HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\00001006. We need to set this to the unlocked state of 1.

*crosses fingers*
    -mantispid
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…