Recent content by Zepiii

1. Zepiii

Post Fuelband SE

It works! Thanks teruhiko666
  2. Zepiii

Post Fuelband SE

Am I the only one for who this link does NOT work :( ?
  3. Zepiii

Post Fuelband SE

Can someone reupload it on a proper host plz?
  4. Zepiii

Post Fuelband SE

Please, I am also looking for this APK. Mind someone extract it and share it? Thank you!
  5. Zepiii

Post [MOD][4.3+][2.2] Fitbit Mobile Sync Bluetooth 4.0 LE

Can we hope to have this mod for the HTC One X ? Thanks, Zepiii ---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ---------- Can we hope to have this mod for the HTC One X ? Thanks, Zepiii
  6. Zepiii

Post [Q] Bluetooth 4.0 support / FitBit

UP. This interests me too :)
  7. Zepiii

Post [MOD][4.3+][2.2] Fitbit Mobile Sync Bluetooth 4.0 LE

Hi, Are you really using HTC One X and FitBit Flex? If yes, which ROM do you have one your One X as 4.3 ? Thanks you, Zepiii
  8. Zepiii

Post [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR19] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Congratz to pnoire for the french translation ;) ! And thank you for this great ROM :)
  9. Zepiii

Post [ROM][07 JUL][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] PACman v23.0.0 - The AIO Rom | Built From Source !

This ROM is really intersting. Hope you will find a solution for the last small bugs ;) !
  10. Zepiii

Post [APP] [1.6+] [17/05/13] Phono 1.7b - The operator widget (CDMA & GSM)

Really good app ! Just thanked you in the first post ! You rox Apus ;) EDIT : o_O, looks like I can't thank you, maybe it's due to the fact I gave you the post 1 :O And this manipulation need to change the date to an older post, and at this time, the thanks fonction was not already abled.
  11. Zepiii

Post [GAME] DUNE on Android : One of the best "point & click" ! FREE ;) !

Game ended on my HTC Desire HD with v0.2 of aDOSbox ;)
  12. Zepiii

It's so strange... Did you took the v0.2 beta of aDOSbox? If yes, maybe you should try the v0.1 (WVGA) : http://code.google.com/p/adosbox/downloads/list
  13. Zepiii

Did you see in the up-left corner, there is "Ab", if you click on it, nothing happen?
  14. Zepiii

Yop ! In aDOSbox, to make the keyboard appears, simply press Menu (maybe several times). Did you tried to do that? In the game "Dune", you never need the keyboard ;) Keep me informed, Zepiii
  15. Zepiii

Happy you enjoy it ;) ! After some hours of playing DUNE, the gameplay is really playable, and the game is still so amazing ! :)