Recent content by Zer0De8th

1. Z

Post [Guide] Root Note 9 (Exynos) Android 10 (Q) With/Out Custom Recovery

I have update the links, Currently I don't have Note9 so I am not able to test much. PM me if any help needed.
  2. Z

Post [bug] Greenify 4.7.5 settings crash

Have you installed EdXposed? Just enable greenify module in EdXposed and reboot. I don't use greenify on Android 11 but I managed to make it work. For battery/memory saving I preferred to manipulate doze mode Instead of killing system apps. I also use Ice Box to disable apps that I don't use...
  3. Z

Post [OP8PRO][OOS 11AA/BA/DA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

I don't prefer flashing files manually. I used to use FASTBOOT Rom in the past but after reviewing the flash-all.bat file from those roms I found out that it doesn't include code for flashing some .img files, for example to flash system_ext.img command is not included in Android 11 rom. For...
  4. Z

Post [BETA] Greenify 4.7.5, 10.11.2019

To make Greenify work on Android 11 I have used xposed module, Now I am able to open Greenify Setting after restart. Tested on OnePlus 8 Pro.
  5. Z

Post [bug] Greenify 4.7.5 settings crash

@Un1Gfn @burbank @ShosXDA I have got the same unresponsive setting issue on android 11 I have solved this by enabling xposed module. Try it, If it doesn't work for you reply me I will post the proper instruction what I have done to make it work. Tested on OnePlus 8 Pro.
  6. Z

I have Used op8t_ops_extract to extract "OPS" file, Just install the requirements properly and follow the usage tag as extract instruction. If you just want to extract *.img to flash it manually I suggest to use Payload dumper on payload.bin file.
  7. Z

Post [GUIDE] How to Root OnePlus 8 Pro without TWRP

O = Global, E = Europe, I = India. You need E version for Europe.
  8. Z

Post How to downgrade from 11 to 10 without TWRP

MsmDownloadTool is the best way I found to downgrade from OOS 11 to 10. I have tested on OP8P. If you use the tool your data will be lost.
  9. Z

The link you are seeing contains Msm Download Tool. The OP doesn't include any OS files/OTA in this thread.
  10. Z

I am not sure this patched method will work with any android version but I have tested the method on S7 Edge Android 8 it works.
  11. Z

After flash got PASS and you restart your device you get a blue screen saying your device is updating (or similar statement) for 2-5 seconds and then your device restart again? At that time, as soon as the screen turns off for the second restart you have to press Power + Bixby + Volume Up to...
  12. Z

Post [OFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.x for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

I don't want to create a new thread. I just want to contribute & help users.
  13. Z

Post Havoc OS 3.x for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

I have build Havoc-OS v3.4 and fixed the bootloop issue If anyone wants to test PM me for the download link.