Recent content by Zero4

1. Zero4

Post Cheap glass screen protectors

I got these, they work great https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082LXHXS5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fab_MEKGFbE3TDT3S Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  2. Zero4

Post Glass pulling away from screen

I understand thinking it's the screen protector (or screen protector related), however the air pocket stops where the protector begins. The "bubble" now extends down to the power button. I've attached a new picture to try to show better the issue, and that the screen protector isn't...
  3. Zero4

Thread Glass pulling away from screen

Has anyone seen this before? Is it possible to have this manufacturing defect covered outside of the warranty? Short description: it appears that the adhesive in the top right portion of the screen is letting go, and air is getting between the glass and frame. Phone has been in a case since day...
  4. Zero4

Post AT&T Galaxy S6 latest Firmware thread (cur: Mar update)

If not directly connected to at&t's network (in the United States) you will need to follow the steps posted in a link in the post prior to the one I'm replying to (basically 2 posts up). It has a link which will get you to the April 2017 patch & Android 7.0. You will need to flash and wipe your...
  5. Zero4

Post S6DQC1 - March security update

April security update is out, as the official release https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.html#!/stepbystep/id/stepbystep_KM1136464?make=Samsung&model=GalaxyS6G920A Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  6. Zero4

Post [HOWTO] Update your Galaxy S6 (G920A) firmware (7.0 Nougat Available

Official version is out for AT&T! QCF https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.html#!/stepbystep/id/stepbystep_KM1136464?make=Samsung&model=GalaxyS6G920A Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  7. Zero4

The official release for the AT&T GS6 has not been released yet. However, these builds were made by AT&T, just not pushed out. More than likely, you will need to reflash to get on the latest once it is out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  8. Zero4

Post Smart Switch 'Unzip Error' when attempting to update to Nougat

I ended up re-initialization, which did wipe it, and it installed without issue. Something must have been up with my Android install on the device. I don't know how the download would be corrupt for 3 different computers, unless the image being downloaded was the issue (but that image still...
  9. Zero4

Thread Smart Switch 'Unzip Error' when attempting to update to Nougat

Has anyone seen this error in Smart Switch when attempting to update software? See attached screenshot This is happening for me on any PC I attempt to run this update on (3 different Windows 10 Pro boxes). Everytime it fails, it is at 85% Smart Switch version: 4.1.17042_12 Tab S2: T710...
  10. Zero4

Post [I Need] S6 AT&T Stock recovery 5.1

G920F is not the AT&T variant. G920A is the AT&T variant. G920F is a factory unlocked phone. Look in this forum for your phone.
  11. Zero4

Your at&t gs6 may be carrier unlocked, but the bootloader isn't unlocked. Due to this, we will not likely get a custom ROM. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  12. Zero4

Will flashing the new update (QB8) from QA8 wipe the device?
  13. Zero4

Post AT&T Galaxy S6 latest Firmware thread (cur: Mar update)

Does this root method trip Knox? Do Android/Samsung pay work? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  14. Zero4

Overnight, my phone (running this) locked up. I needed to volume down and power key to reboot it. There have been a few quirks, but overall this is pretty solid. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  15. Zero4

Anyone know if this trips Knox or anything that will kill Samsung/Android pay? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk