Recent content by zerokoolmyth

1. zerokoolmyth

Thread [Q] New Version of Android?

when will this be release http://*******/WUJej :confused:
  2. zerokoolmyth

Post [ROM] 25/06 | JB MoonBreaker v3.5 ROM | Super Light & Fast | Feel the Difference |

Bugfix link is dead, can i install the rom without it, :rolleyes: :) nevermind i found the link...
  3. zerokoolmyth

Post [JB : 4.1.2][Hybrid][P6200\P6210] Paranoid Android v2.50 [25/10][WIP]

Download file missing . link please TIA
  4. zerokoolmyth

Thread [Q] [xperia p] best custom rom?

what is the best custom rom for xperia p? a battery friendly fast and smooth rom no bugs... i'm on ICS 6.1.B.0.544 lock bootloader do i need to upgrade to 6.1.1.B.1.54 to install custom rom and what recovery to use i'm new to xperia phone so help is much appreciated thanks :D:D:D
  5. zerokoolmyth

Thread Xperia P album art prob

when i insert album cover for a song and i add another album cover for another song they become the same cover and when i change it again the other one follows, i cant add different cover album for different song, does anyone experience this, and how you did you fix it, thanks in advance...
  6. zerokoolmyth

Post [APP] LEDs-U-CTRL - advanced LED bar notifications for Xperia U - Development stopped

will this work on Xperia P (sorry for the noob question)
  7. zerokoolmyth

Thread [Q] Xperia P LED Notification

does Xperia P has the LED notification, like in the Xperia U (the one that is in the back, home and option key in the bottom) tnx and sorry for the noob question
  8. zerokoolmyth

Post Help on 4EXT Recovery

so converting does not loose any data on my phone, thanks a lot buddy, button thanks pressed.. :good:
  9. zerokoolmyth

Thread Help on 4EXT Recovery

i just flash 4ext recovery, coming from cwm, i notice this in the info system ext4 data ext3 cache ext4 should i also convert data to ext4? and what is the difference between ext3 and ext4 :confused: in case you want to know about my phone state check my sig
  10. zerokoolmyth

Post Good roms?

speaking of very fast i think you should also try icecoldsandwich perfecto-linaro, i switch to ice ds coz of one thing, its base is official ics, never found a bug, but of course its ported, its from incredible s official ics :highfive:
  11. zerokoolmyth

Post Question ROM IceColdSandwich

try to install the rom again, full wipes, then first thing you do is to force closed scrolling cache, OC means over clocking, dont enable this feature in performance tab, or simply dont do anything in performance tab in rom control
  12. zerokoolmyth

Post Good roms?

fourth that, hahaha :D
  13. zerokoolmyth

Post Question ROM IceColdSandwich

i also have experience that, solution: select force closed in scrolling cache, and never use oc, governor, i have notice this when the rom is newly installed, no prob at all but when i try to OC thats when this happen, also in games the touch always release your hold so i cant even enjoy my...
  14. zerokoolmyth

Post [ROM][21-01-13] ICE DS v 8.0 FINAL[Sense3.6][4.0.4][14.01.401.2]Bug&Lag FREE, Tweaks

if its not a bad download try updating to the latest cwm 5.0.2.0 or use 4ext recovery
  15. zerokoolmyth

Post [ROM][21-01-13] ICE DS v 8.0 FINAL[Sense3.6][4.0.4][14.01.401.2]Bug&Lag FREE, Tweaks

i have an old radio but all is working well have not seen any bugs, this will be my daily driver for now :good: