• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by zeusakatkm

1. Z

Post How To Guide Method to upgrade every month, without wiping data and retaining root

That's my mistake, I have the correct one now. Thank you!
  2. Z

Post How To Guide Method to upgrade every month, without wiping data and retaining root

I may just be missing something, but I do not have a flash-all.bat in the latest downloaded OTA. I have successfully used this method twice in the past, but I cannot figure out how to continue without the flash-all.
  3. Z

Post How To Guide New SDK Platform Tools 1/2022 -Unlocking the Pixel 6 Pro bootloader & general central repository of relevant links - January 2022 update available now

I'm aware of this, it was more of a joke than anything. It's been a long time since I've needed TWRP for rooting.
  4. Z

Post Question Who going From OnePlus to Pixel 6?

I'm also in the boat of having multiple Oneplus devices in the past. I currently have a Oneplus 9 Pro, but my Pixel 6 Pro is out for delivery today!
  5. Z

Post Development [ROM][Android 11][OP9Pro] crDroid v7

Everything seems to be working well for me except USB file transfer. I can connect to PTP transfer and just copy files to my DCIM folder, but nothing when USB file transfer is turned on. EDIT: Nevermind, I just needed to reinstall OnePlus drivers on my PC
  6. Z

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep] Pixel Experience [AOSP][02-10-2020]

I have had no luck so far getting this to work with Verizon
  7. Z

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Hello! This ROM seems to run really well. My only problem is unfortunately a big one. I started by flashing A11 with MSMtool and unlocked the bootloader. Then I copied and pasted the commands one at a time. Everything looked like it worked, except I have no mobile data, like my sim card isn't...
  8. Z

Thread Using Oxygen Updater to automatically upgrade to OB2 from A10

It boots into TWRP just fine but always ends in either error 1 or error 7. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  9. Z

Post Android 11 / DP3: Steps to get rooted properly

Every time I've tried this, it gets stuck on the boot animation.
  10. Z

Post Android 11 Beta

Running the latest DP3, but for some reason I cant get this to work. Has anything changed?