• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ZeusftW97

1. Z

Thread New AOD?

While sitting here, waiting for my European EMUI 10 to pop in my notifications, I thought about... any chance we are getting the new Always On Display skins? Like with an app or something? I would really love to have them. :(
  2. Z

Post GCAM

It doesnt work for me. Black screen, and it automatically closes. I am on EMUI 9.1.
  3. Z

Post Poor performance after update to EMUI 9.1

Lucky you. I bought my phone when they already disabled the ability to get the bootloader unlock code.
  4. Z

Oh, I must've misunderstood you then. ? I thought they changed their mind and they're going to give us the ability to unlock our bootloaders.
  5. Z

Huawei's bootloader? Should that be allowed again by Huawei or....?
  6. Z

Post (Q) EMUI 10, August 9th apparently. Anyone seen any leaks?

Indeed. Not much of a difference between the previous EMUI versions. The Q's has by far the most changes.
  7. Z

Post (Q) EMUI 10, August 9th apparently. Anyone seen any leaks?

To me, Android Q will look DOPE! :) Also, the Settings screen is much, much better. The customizable Always On Display looks good as well. https://www.******************/emui-10-colorful-always-on-display-aod-with-clocks-styles-and-more/
  8. Z

Thread P20 Pro Selfie Night mode?

I just read a post that P30 and P30 Pro are receiving an update that has selfie night mode... does anyone knows if we're going to receive that kind update in the future too? Here is a link of the post...
  9. Z

I am on .311 and the battery for me is so far ok...haven't noticed battery drainage, even though I think its performance is better. And I havent done any reset after installing the update.
  10. Z

Post Screen Protector

Hi! Have you noticed any decrease of touch sensitivity or it is the same as before, like there isnt a screen protector? I had a screen protector before, and removed it after a day because the touch was so irresponsible, it was hard to use the keyboard and etc.
  11. Z

Thread P20 pro camera issue

Hello, I have noticed that when I set the timer to 30s in Pro, the counter stops at 15 seconds and its kinda lagged out for another 15 seconds and after the 30 seconds it takes the photo, I hear the shutter sound. Do you have this problem as well or its happening just to me?
  12. Z

Post Could the p20 lite sim tray possibly allow a micro sd card in the p20 pro?

You cant put micro usb to type C port. Its the same with this, the port is for a sim, not for a microSD card. :))
  13. Z

Post Will I be able to get Pie on my P20 Pro?

I dont know either brother, but thanks for your replies!
  14. Z

Same. The store here is called Neptune, which is tech-store for everything. Bought it off there, and the phone was free of bloatware. Who knows what carrier it belongs to. :confused:
  15. Z

I dont think so. Because there are a lot of updates for my phone to firmware finder, which I think they're from Huawei's servers, right? And since I boight my phone like a month ago, this is my first update. I was kinda stuck at 152 with July's security patches, and a while ago I received 159...