• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by zhangyang_haha

1. zhangyang_haha

Post Deleted due to copy right issue from author

No. They are the essenrial part of play service. Google need all these components to work
  2. zhangyang_haha

It Supports paypal. I've tried. Didnt test G pay. Netflix HD not work because it can not pass safetynet
  3. zhangyang_haha

You have to recover that image. That is the most important part
  4. zhangyang_haha

password is a12345678. Its showed on the description
  5. zhangyang_haha

The backup is needed. Because as said, you need to factory reset your phone before install google
  6. zhangyang_haha

Thread Deleted due to copy right issue from author

Deleted due to copyright issue from the author. They ask to join qq group. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=80459747&postcount=44
  7. zhangyang_haha

Post Mate 30 Pro is NOT king of camera

Actually, P series is always the master of camera. Then Mate series. if you want better camera, wait for p40 pro, want better quality and performance, buy mate 30 pro
  8. zhangyang_haha

Post Bootloader Unlock Code AVAILABLE NOW!

Seems like on the other thread in this section got rooted the phone. Check that out
  9. zhangyang_haha

I can give it to you step by step
  10. zhangyang_haha

Post [GUIDE] [EMUI 9.1] Magisk Root P30 Pro * BL Code Received * UPDATE FIRMWARE Join Here

See my thread in this section. I've already tried this method several days before. Does not work. Seems like EMUI 9.1 is a lot different than EMUI 9.0
  11. zhangyang_haha

I'm saying secret place because you simply can not understand the language. here's the link I bought: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.80a02e8dBxXN7b&id=581530299127&_u=7cdco8gc8ed it was 240 rmb which = 37.74 dollars. But now its 280 which is the same price as global unlocking...