Recent content by zhuhang

1. zhuhang

Post [IRS] ZhuHang's IRS - Impulse Response Samples

duplicated post. i cant find the button to delete post, gg.
  2. zhuhang

Hi. Its been inactive for years. But any time if u lost the files I can resend it to you. No promise on future new releases yet. I do not have a rooted android phone to use V4A for years already. I do have some new audio gadgets that I can collect the IRS from.
  3. zhuhang

Updated OP to suit XDA dark theme.
  4. zhuhang

Post Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Known issues (EMUI 9)

About background apps, you can play around with the settings: Apps > Special Access > Battery optimisation Battery > App Launch About the pixel, do you want to go to service center for check?
  5. zhuhang

Post double tap to wake?

Everything is software isn't?
  6. zhuhang

Post OEM Unlock with new firmware 9.0.0.171 for L29

Means, atm the only way is pay 55usd.
  7. zhuhang

Post OEM Unlock with new firmware 9.0.0.171 for L29

Mine too can check the check box for OEM unlock. Does this mean we can unlock bootloader?
  8. zhuhang

Post OEM Unlock option grayed out in developer options.

Today I noticed the OEM unlock option can be checked. What does this mean?
  9. zhuhang

One thing to note is that huawei wifi quality are not good. (Below par) I guess it's the MAC efficiency. Lower end devices can get faster speed compare to my mate 20 (same wifi band, same range, same link speed). Although Mate 20 spec is higher, but I think it's bottleneck is at the wifi...
  10. zhuhang

Yes, I'm aware my router is not wave 2. But I think the 4x4 mimo is still real. Non wave 2 devices with 4x4 will still connect to to get max of 1733Mbps right? (ignore those QAM boosts) 3 streams wifi adapter perhaps. :laugh: This one is all time ultimate guide...
  11. zhuhang

Because the official spec says Wave 2, other websites write 4x4 MIMO. So, it's confirmed that it can go up to 2x2 160MHz 1733Mbps. I'm using Asus RT-AC88U, which only has 80MHz for 5G band, which explains why I get 866Mbps. For 2.4G, Im getting 2x2 40Mhz, tricking me to think it's 4x4 20Mhz...
  12. zhuhang

Wow. But, 1733 is max for 4x4 80MHz. 160MHz 4x4 should be 3466Mbps. Yours could be 2x2 160MHz = 1733Mbps. Because my Mate 20 only reports 866Mbps max capability. Which highly is 2x2 80Mhz. Mate 20 and Mate 20 pro should have the same specs. Another user above also reported 2x2 only. Hmmm...
  13. zhuhang

Serious WiFi false marketing. Wave 2 wifi is "fake" on the Mate 20 series. Before u can even understand the problems Im writing below, I noticed XDA users are not well educated in terms of wifi specs. Please see this: A complete guide on 2.4G, 5G and actual wifi speeds. Issue of Fake Wave 2...
  14. zhuhang

Serious WiFi false marketing. Wave 2 wifi is "fake" on the Mate 20 series. Before u can even understand the problems Im writing below, I noticed XDA users are not well educated in terms of wifi specs. Please see this: A complete guide on 2.4G, 5G and actual wifi speeds. Issue of Fake Wave 2...
  15. zhuhang

Post Mate 20 series screenshot method

Cannot use knuckle in full screen app?