Recent content by zinou213

1. Z

Post [VPN] ❯ UNBLOCK TIKTOK | PUBG | MOBILE LEGENDS for INDIA -❯ UNLIMITED VPN

Hi, I'm really interested by your VPN features, can i please have your promo code ? Sent from my ASUS ROG Phone II using XDA Labs
  2. Z

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][I001D]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for Rog Phone 2 (Stable)

Hi, i downloaded TWRP IMG+INSTALLER, Official and unofficial ones, and i found that the file sizes are different respectively, so first i wanna know why ? and secondly can you please tell me the best one to install ? Sent from my ASUS ROG Phone II using XDA Labs
  3. Z

Post Flashing WW ROM and Changing CN fingerprint to WW

Just a little question, Can I modify or debloat system partition and then relock the bootloader to have all safetynet tests passe ??? Sent from my ASUS ROG Phone II using XDA Labs
  4. Z

Post How to unlock your ROG2 phone via EDL mode!

Will this process factory reset or no ???
  5. Z

Post [APP] Second Screen Status Bar

Hi Daved+ you mentioned that you sent me pm but I have not found any in my inbox can you please let me another one if you can.
  6. Z

i'm so interseted in trying your missing features pro version app thank you in advance.
  7. Z

@daved+ [email protected]; thank you for this long time waited app
  8. Z

Post {G7 Camera Port}+ Flashable Fonts

Hi Mike, before all i want to thank you for your contribution in the h990ds model's developpment, secondary want to know if the roms in your AFH are fully working or yet in beta stages and still buggy, and what you fixed in the V5 mod pack ??, i think his build.prop was contaning duplicated and...
  9. Z

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL Resurrection Remix v6.2.1

Try vold module on magisk it will add all sdcard libs to your os
  10. Z

Post [Recovery][Unofficial]TWRP 3.3.1-1 : 2019-10-25

Can we know what is this kernel specs ..."MK2000-CLANG" found in your AFH ???
  11. Z

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL Resurrection Remix v6.2.1

Here it is https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=279970&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC But for me i have a bug on restart it boot on fastboot mode and i have to pull off battery or when on pc have to send reboot command many times before it starts on resurrection os.
  12. Z

Post Swap memory disabler

Just want to know the TG channel link, to stay up to date, thank you for the work it increase performances a bit .
  13. Z

I saw that the ss last versions are old from 10 jan so are the latest 25 apr versions including ss, or the ss is curently in developpment or abondoned, (dont want to lose any of specific LG V20 features).
  14. Z

Post Sound Distorcing after root with DirtySanta (H990DS)

No man, flashed v10d (the one before 1 Jan), rooted and flashed directly V20A through TWRP, but the issue accured the first time on rooted oreo V20A...
  15. Z

Post Sound Distorcing after root with DirtySanta (H990DS)

Sound hissing and distorcing no one can help ???