Recent content by zohaibahd

1. Z

Post Touch latency

Anyone else facing this scrolling issue? When I'm scrolling with light hands it scrolls in the opposite direction occassionally. This is much more apparent when horizontal scrolling. Having recently purchased the device I got it replaced but even the replaced one is having touch issues. Seems...
  2. Z

Post unlock the bootloader (Unofficial free way)

Well aren't you a damn genius
  3. Z

Post How to relock bootloader?

Will we able to reclaim warranty after relock? Anyway the service guys would be able to know that the bootloader was unlocked before?
  4. Z

Post [Recovery][Honor Play][cornell][Unofficial]TWRP 3.2.2-r23 [24/11/2018]

So like no bugs or performance issues at all on openkirin? Also, volte works? Lastly what camera app do u use on it?
  5. Z

Post Screen wake up time has increased significantly

It is the face unlock. The phone processes the face first before waking screen in order to skip the lockscreen after unlock. Disable it if it bothers u too much and it will be normal again
  6. Z

Thread Screen goes yellow after 11 PM and custom DPI gets reset after reboot

I have night shield disabled and yet screen goes yellow after 11 PM. How do I fix this? Also custom DPI (minimum width) settings from developer options get reset after every reboot. Are these bugs being faced only by me? Does anyone has a solution to these? Please do reply because it's driving...
  7. Z

Post [EOL][OFFICIAL][9.0.0_r46][X00T] XenonHD 9.0 (14-08-2019)

It's right there in the quick settings?*♂️
  8. Z

Post [ROM][9.0][X00TD] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r44][2019/07/10][OFFICIAL]

U will face this problem on stock too. Nothing can be done about it unfortunately
  9. Z

Is it true that gcam is unable to record videos on latest build? Do reply anyone or I'll have to stay on older build?
  10. Z

There's an issue with system theme switching between dark and light. Most of the time only the launcher switches to dark theme on dark wallpaper and not the system ui. And upon switching to a white wallpaper the system ui remains dark. Also Chrome is lagging quite a bit on latest build? krasCGQ
  11. Z

Not necessarily. I'm getting a lot of lags in UI and scrolling on CAF build. Could be just a ROM issue though.
  12. Z

Yes even I'm facing issues. Disable ambient display gestures and now playing...it helps a little.