Recent content by ZolaSlo

1. Z

Thread [Q] Only certain callers can't hear me

I own Rarz XT910 (GSM). I googled this, found couple of threads on different forums, with no aswers. Been having problems with in-call voice, but not on my side. When talking to certain people they complain my voice is distorted, that I sound like Darth Vader having a bad day... Now this only...
  2. Z

Post Wifi issue with 802.1x security (AKA / TLS)

Looks like its working for me too. Tnx.
  3. Z

Post Wifi issue with 802.1x security (AKA / TLS)

I'm having the same problem. Can normaly connect to open wi-fis, but on EAP secured networks, i have to manually input user name and password every time to reconect on an allready saved network. And every time network setting jumps to AKA security. ---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ----------...
  4. Z

Post [ROM][GSM]MagicMod-ICS-Experimental (201208022)

After rsd dont forget to wipe... br Zola
  5. Z

Post Any Europeans received the update?

Up and running 672.180.41.en.eu. So far all is good. ZolaSlo
  6. Z

Nope, still DL-ing... ZolaSlo
  7. Z

Is there a special procedure or just go to certain directory and copy? ZolaSlo ---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ---------- So too late now?
  8. Z

Slovenia, retail.EN.EU, downloading ICS at the moment... ZolaSlo
  9. Z

Post Media storage low storage notification

Uf.... Take a happy pill. You don't have to come to the forum if it makes you nervous. Just say NO :) .
  10. Z

Post Media storage low storage notification

Same here, I installed Max Payne today and started getting low storage warnings. Yet I still have 4500 MB of free space... Starting to think Max Payne app has something to do with it... br ZolaSlo
  11. Z

Post RAZR Maxx battery life not what what it's supposed to be.

Hey, to each his own. Like I said, I can get 3 days of use out of my regular, "slim" Razr if i'm not using it. Time since the last charge doesn't say anything about battery. br Zola
  12. Z

Post RAZR Maxx battery life not what what it's supposed to be.

You're probably like one of my coworkers. Braging about his nexus, and getting 4-5 days of use on one charge. When i looked at screen on time, after 4 days, his was 1,5 hour. Mine was 3,5 hours, after one day.
  13. Z

Post [HOWTO] Recover Razr, from bad flash, corrupted ROM using RSD lite and Fastboot

My RSD Lite only supports .sbf, shx and hs files, no XML files that are in fastboot zip. Wrong version of RSD Lite or am I missing something? br Zola
  14. Z

Post Sense 4.0 clock For motorola razr

And it doesn't flip like Sense clock, time just changes. br Zola
  15. Z

Post solution effect wifi hand

On my Razr, reception gets significaly better when fliping phone in landscape position. br Zola