Recent content by zoqy

1. Z

Thread Debloat Samsung A51 (No root) and get crazy performance!

Hello fellow A51 users today i want to share with you a debloat guide so you can get the max performance out of you new smartphone without Samsung clutter. All credits goes to Khlam and his Samsung Oneui debloat list: https://github.com/khlam/debloat-samsung-android I tested it on my device...
  2. Z

Thread Help for a noob to get LineageOS 17 on my S10.

So, its been nearly 5 years since i last installed a custum rom on my phone and things changed allot. I really want to install LineageOS 17 on my samsung s10 Exynos (SM-G973F) but i run in to some problems first in the install instructions it sayes i need to have firmware ASIG but my firmware is...
  3. Z

Thread Question can someone make a debloat ADB list for the A10?

Hey, So my mom is buying the a10 and because she doesnt want to spend loads of money on a phone she is going with the A10 i myself have the s10 and love it. To make sure the device is as fast as possible i want to debloat it as much as possible i did the same with my s10 but i dont know if the...
  4. Z

Thread How to get substratum theme engine working on Pie

Hey, Is it possible to get substratum working on Pie and if so how? Thanks in advanced! Zoqy
  5. Z

Thread Is there any change someone could make a unofficial lineage rom ?

Hey, I would like to have a clean custom rom without the Google and Samsung bloatware(spyware). I like to choose myself what apps i want to install. I know im weird but im just curious if someone is planning to do this... Thanks :)