• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by zosorot

1. Z

Post Images for Nokia 3.2 [Magisk][System and User Images]

i've tried a lot of things, but mostly i can reset to factory settings only: after updating to January and flashing boot_jan2020_dmOFF_00EA.img (including patching with Magisk Manager), booting is not possible. Even with files from user_im.....eea.7z and flashing with your boot_patched_dec19.img...
  2. Z

i am glad to post, recovering system was successful. I've used edl-fastboot.exe and flashed partitions (as suggested) with it. So it was possible to break unfinite fastboot-loop and could use factory reset again. Now i will wait for 00EEA-January-System. Cheers
  3. Z

Hi page1875 ! Thanks for reply. I can't try it out now, but i will do as soon as possible. Is it possible to use fastboot-commands in edl-mode ? Hava a nice weekend - cheers
  4. Z

Thanks, these are good news ! Also i found out, i could use edl-fastboot.exe and with that using Qualcomm_Flash_Image_Loader is possible, because it recognizes a "Qualcomm HS-USB QD loader 9008"-connection. With this tool hopefully, it should be possible to flash 00eea firmware ...
  5. Z

Idiots Guide The reason for infinite bootloop and ADB-Flash error messeage 'FAILED (remote: partition table doesn't exist)' may be (as i remember) is to rename boot.bin from user_images_00EEA of our wizard to boot.img. Resetting to factory defaults is not possible anymore - so beware of it !
  6. Z

00ww - 00eea thanks for reply. If i am lucky, i will use boot_jan2020_dmOFF_00EA.img next time - but for now i have (possibly) corrupted partition table file and so device is ended in a fastboot-mode loop - Android ONE Logo flashes up less than 1 second So hopefully with fastboot flash...
  7. Z

At last i could create something, but still there is something missing ! I've downloaded boot_nodm_magisk_patched.img from shared googleDrive and patched it with MagiskManager. Unfortunelately i tried to flash this file without renaming - so i had to reset to factory settings, because booting...
  8. Z

other bat-file Hi s3tupw1zard ! where is this other bat-File ? This GSI (generic system image)-Folder of 00EEA is empty, but i've used user_images_00EEA.7z and this is working perfectly. In spite of it i would like to change booting (with magisk-patched.img). but this is existing for 00WW only...
  9. Z

thx for fast reply. It should be 00EEA, because i've bought it in Austria. I think, i have seen it in the settings/my phone too. So i will use the GSI-Version tomorrow. With Magisk-Manager i should could load this TWRP-Image (on a SD-Card) too ? Stupid Question: what is the meaning of the...
  10. Z

Using these images Hi All i've bought a Nokia 3.2 for installing lineageOS ! So i could unlock it and installed this ASOP-Image (probably the 00WW-Version) thru ADB and fastboot with the result to get a crappy OS without WiFI. At the end i needed about 10 days to get a connection (probably thru...