Recent content by zozoz13

1. zozoz13

Post [Magisk][MOD][ROOT][Nougat/Oreo/Pie] Increase Default Volume! [Caution]

Can somebody tell me which line should I change to reduce the speaker volume? On default the sound is crackling at max. volume, really annoying. The file is available on attachment. My device is Redmi Note 5 Pro running SuperiorOS (Pie). Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  2. zozoz13

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS v2.9 [WHYRED][30.09.2019]

No one? Help, please :) Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  3. zozoz13

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS v2.9 [WHYRED][30.09.2019]

Does anyone know how to reduce speaker volume value? Usually it is present at mixer_paths.xml file, but I don't see any text/code refer to speaker volume value. I really need it coz the volume crackling at max. Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  4. zozoz13

Post Advanced Charging Controller (acc)

Hi, I just tried the latest version for the night charge. I set it it to pause at 90% and resume at 85%. But, after I saw the phone in the morning, the phone charged 'till 100%. Can you look into my logs, please? What can be wrong Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  5. zozoz13

Post [ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

For anyone who use latest PE AOSP build, can you upload the stock kernel for me, please? Need it so badly. Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  6. zozoz13

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r34][FAN EDITION] AospExtended ROM V6.4 [08/04/19]

Usually better perfomance and more optimized.
  7. zozoz13

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended x10 [Oreo-8.1] [Whyred] [08-28-2018]

Most of Pie ROMs are pretty stable now for daily use. Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  8. zozoz13

Post [KERNEL] 23-09-2020 AGNi 🔥 MiUi/AOSP - Oreo/Pie/Q EAS v9.9.1

I guess it was YouTube Vanced. Sent from my whyred using XDA Labs
  9. zozoz13

Post [ROM] [9.0] [LA.UM.7.3.r1] Citrus-CAF 5.0 KeyLime-Pie [MOD] [2019-02-05]

Must be smoother, coz it's based on CAF. Mean it's optimized for Qualcomm devices.
  10. zozoz13

Post [OFFICIAL] [AOSP] [WEEKLY] Arrow OS [Pie] [9.0] | Whyred

What the app name you used? I use Mi Remote and Anymote but they didn't work as it should.
  11. zozoz13

Post [OFFICIAL] [AOSP] [WEEKLY] Arrow OS [Pie] [9.0] | Whyred

Is there anyone here using IR blaster? I had two whyred and I found out it doesn't work on my phone with this ROM and the other phone with Official PE. Ís it only me or Pie ROMs has a bug with IR blaster?
  12. zozoz13

Post [CLOSED][ROM] [9.0.0_r21] [UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended-v6.1-whyred [02-january-2019]

Okay thanks for the information. The kernel seems interesting. One question, What features does the kernel have? Mission? Do you mean missing?
  13. zozoz13

Post [CLOSED][ROM] [9.0.0_r21] [UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended-v6.1-whyred [02-january-2019]

Yes. Btw, what are the difference with the official one?
  14. zozoz13

Post [KERNEL] 23-09-2020 AGNi 🔥 MiUi/AOSP - Oreo/Pie/Q EAS v9.9.1

I don't think so. It might has something to do with MIUI's display calibration mechanism. Hope this issue fixed in nearly future, coz I can't live with the default display calibration, it produce bad color accuracy :p