Recent content by Zseblampas

1. Z

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]HavocOS 2.9 for Mi 4i

Hi, it's the second time the default camera refuses to operate any more. In fact, no camera app is able to start up after this point, first time I had to reinstall the whole system. This time yesterday the camera worked as intended, today is dead. Crashes on me every time I try to start it. I...
  2. Z

Post [10.12.2013][TOOL]Boot Animation Factory-Create,Preview and Manage Boot Animations

Years have passed since I used this tool on my Win7, I uninstalled the same windows just last week to be replaced by win11. If the tool had ANY virus, my seven wouldn't survive this long. So, i'm 100% convinced that it's false positive. Anyways, if someone wants to be more sure, the virtual XP...
  3. Z

Post [10.12.2013][TOOL]Boot Animation Factory-Create,Preview and Manage Boot Animations

I don't think so. If this doesn't work out of the box, you might have a chance to make it work by trying the compatibility mode.
  4. Z

Post Complicated question about my Desire Bravo

Hi, yes, I tried to enter recovery mode but the phone is still dead, maybe the screen controller died. No matter, cause i managed to make a full save tapping on the black screen (4Ext touch was a big help now) using the other Desire as a guide (I placed the two phones side by side). I took...
  5. Z

Thread Complicated question about my Desire Bravo

Hi, I have a Desire with a custom ROM on it, the system running from an SD card. The screen died in an instant with no apparent cause (the phone is working, because i got called and I could talk with the black screen). I tried the electronics part with an other screen (same SLCD, I didn't mess...
  6. Z

Just 3 posts above yours is the latest version downoadable. The OP probably won't be updated any more.
  7. Z

Post Call quality

Hi, I have a problem. Is there any way to make the talking speaker be a bit more directional? I mean everybody near me can clearly hear what my talking partner says, as loud as myself. That's bad.
  8. Z

Pls read the last few posts, there is the latest version just 1 post before yours! That link works nicely, I just downloaded it 1 min ago.
  9. Z

Post HTC Desire SIM-Unlock Utility

Oops, double!
  10. Z

Post HTC Desire SIM-Unlock Utility

It seems that the original file is not available any more, but I still have a copy of it, here it is! Feel free to use it! I might have been renamed it from the original sim unlock to HTC Desire Unlock, but this must be the same thing.
  11. Z

Sorry, there is no macOS version. If you cannot solve this in any way, please contact me and I will be happy to make the animation for you.
  12. Z

Post [TUTORIAL] How to S-OFF your HTC Desire

Hi, as I said to you in PM, I know only one viable solution (if your phone is lucky enough), namely to use the Alharev iso. You can download it from here. Be my guest and good luck! The best in the Alpharev is that it doesn't need Windows because it is a booting ISO. If it won't work, you can...
  13. Z

Post [HTC S-OFF] - Revolutionary tool patched [RELEASED 2022-01-09]

I'm interested in it too. Hoping the best is all I can do.
  14. Z

Post Bootloop on Mi4w

Hi, I had the bootloop on my MI4, this time clearing cache worked fine as JesusIg123 said. Thanks!