Recent content by zsld0423

1. Z

Post [Q] Help, Stock Flash Corrupt, cant reflash with kies

Thanks :D ended up finding a similar download, and was able to get it restored after flashing and wiping data/cache so it would stop bootlooping. Thanks for all your help!
  2. Z

Oh wow sorry my mistake, didn't even realize it had it in such tiny font on the bottom. Yeah it's GT-P3113TS. I'd seen P3110 in the about tablet before I'd borked it, but makes sense with the devs making the roms work on the P3113. Gonna try seeing if I can find the correct firmware download now xD
  3. Z

Hey there, I'm not OP but I'm also having some issues and trying to flash the original firmware to get back to stock. I've got the GT-P3110 in US. Been looking around for the firmware but any links I've been finding to stock were dead links, or the flash failed in Odin
  4. Z

Post What rom are YOu using?

I've got the US 4.0 running ParanoidAndroid v1.6 beta1.1, pretty smooth for me so far, really liking having the notification bar and on-screen buttons at the bottom
  5. Z

Post [App Mod HDPI/MDPI] Demotivators Protips Widget Mod [04.08.2011]

funny app great way to replace that horrible Protips app lol. I just used Root Explorer, and went to the System/Apps folder. Just rename Protips.apk to Protips.bak (so you still have it) then just move the Demotivational app to System/Apps and rename it to Protips.apk. Then I just rebooted my...
  6. Z

Post [Bootscreen] Halo Reach Android Edition (Finally)

bootanimation I've noticed it too on my Droid X. whenever I put any kind of custom bootanimation into my data/local folder and do a reboot, the bootanimation cycles through extremely fast. Not sure if there's any kind of fix for that, or if anyone knows? Any kind of insight is greatly...