• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by zsolt64555

1. Z

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][UMI] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP][2021/04/22]

Hi 1. yes 2. yes, Aod is function yes, and when coming a message the screen turn on.
  2. Z

On Pixel Experience Plus the battery life is amazing good for me! 😃 I have charged 2 days ago, many calls, web browsing, watch videos and more apps was i used. The SOT is more than 7 hour. Good job guy! I loved Miui rom, but worst battery life on Mi 10. Keep it up! 😃🥳😌
  3. Z

I dont know exactly because I have not installed the Pixel Experience version, some people says that has more customizing and extra features is in this version. But I love all small things what it has in this rom, like Miui rom. Only one thing is missing, the OTA update. I hope that it will...
  4. Z

Hi! I use the Pixel Experience Plus version since yesterday, everithing working fine just now. It is a link: http://dl.chaptsand.top/rom/Pixel Experience 11 Plus/MI 10/0311 Here is a link to the google camera what I use, My opinion this is the best i have found so far...
  5. Z

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Fork LineageOS 18.1

so far contra: the Gps is not work with in app, Google or Waze the Contacts is not syncronised in account lagg somethimes in browser pros: in youtube work video play with 1080p Hdr mode
  6. Z

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Fork LineageOS 18.1

Nice work! Extremly fast rom, with this phone has an another planet! NikGApps for Android 11 – ARM64: it's work great. I hope that will coming Official support, Keep it up! Great Job!!! I Testing and will write my opinion. :) :) :)
  7. Z

Thread Please port Miui rom for A50

Hi! Please give us a Miui ported rom to the Galaxy A50 phone. Tanks! Geetings Zsolt
  8. Z

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][AOSP][OFFICIAL]AospExtended ROM V6.7 [Treble][23/08/2019]

Hi! Please add volume control icon, in the staus bar. The screen casting will function in this rom? Thanks Keep it up! Greetings Zsolt
  9. Z

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][AOSP][OFFICIAL]AospExtended ROM V6.7 [Treble][23/08/2019]

Amazing good work! Stable rom, with very good battery backup with franco kernel. I were use for 3 days, 2h sot, and still have 60% battery. ? Only one thing for me, the screen mirroring it would be good if it working. Thanks. Keep it up.
  10. Z

Post [ROM][OREO][MIDO]Resurrection Remix [6.2.1][UNOFFICIAL][microG]

Hi! Amazing good work man! Already i decided that has nothing a good rom to this phone, but you have maked! Amazing battery life and very good peeformance! Many thanks! Keep it up!
  11. Z

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][pioneer][9] LineageOS 16.0

ok, now install the 09.16 version, hope this will work Thanks your good and hard work! Keep it up! :)
  12. Z

earlier version, not function in call volume adjustable low-high, and the system sounds by the volume buttons
  13. Z

Have you fixed the unadjustable volume already?