Recent content by ZVNexus

1. ZVNexus

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 5 - OnePlus 8/Pro

I don't do any testing with Google Camera, only Snapdragon Camera and Camera2, its an unsupported app.
  2. ZVNexus

First release is just a image zip, and this is technically the first release for the oneplus8pro target. You can just flash it in bootloader with "fastboot update zip" OTAs will be put out starting with the second release.
  3. ZVNexus

Found a Type-C USB drive to test OTG with, and it works fine. Keep in mind NTFS doesn't have support here, we did add exFAT support though.
  4. ZVNexus

Send logs or I won't be able to resolve the issue, I don't own USB headphones or a device to use OTG with.
  5. ZVNexus

AOD is fixed, MTP is fixed (maybeTM, only had about 2 people test), will be in Beta 2
  6. ZVNexus

WARP charging does work, just confirmed. It just doesn't say that it's WARP charging specifically.
  7. ZVNexus

It's 120, but you can't change it from that for now. https://github.com/AOSPA/android_device_oneplus_oneplus8/blob/ruby/overlay/OnePlus8ProFrameworks/res/values/config.xml#L20
  8. ZVNexus

BTW, if anyone wants to test out a resolution for the crashdump issue, reach out to me on TG. I can't really reproduce the issue too well.
  9. ZVNexus

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 4 - OnePlus 8T

I haven't the slightest idea. Switched to using stock's display stack so we can FOD extension and while it works on OP8/Pro, it broke 8T and I don't know why, and can't look into it too much since I don't own the device. 8T will likely be skipped for Beta 1 because of this issue.
  10. ZVNexus

Did nothing specific to make it work.
  11. ZVNexus

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 4 - OnePlus 8T

Yeah I tested Verizon personally a week ago.
  12. ZVNexus

Tested Verizon on global OP8 yesterday, works fine. So don't see it being different for the 8 Pro
  13. ZVNexus

Ah NVM the OTA is the correct one then. I had another OTA in there but looks like it was deleted by someone. I'll change the instructions to reflect that.
  14. ZVNexus

That isn't the correct build, the very first instruction in OP is "Download the latest build we released with "-image" appended near the end".
  15. ZVNexus

The build does contain android-info.txt. What's inside the zip for you?