Recent content by zwliew

1. zwliew

Post CyanogenMod 13.0 for Redmi 3S (land)

I've just started working on LA 13.0 for land again. Pushed a bunch of changes to my trees the past few days: https://github.com/zwliew/android_device_xiaomi_land
  2. zwliew

Post [fix]GPS_FIX (last updated 10.02.2017)

Hmm, may I know which MIUI release these libraries were taken from?
  3. zwliew

Post What features would you like to see in Lineage that CM didn't have?

This is actually in the works :) WIP Gerrit patches: https://review.lineageos.org/#/q/topic:network-traffic An updated Gello based on the latest Chromium release is also planned.
  4. zwliew

Post [JDCTeam][7.1.2][21 Jan 2019][EOL]Optimized LineageOS 14.1-Version12

LineageOS Gerrit is up now. What this means is that all the CM to LineageOS rebranding in the code should happen shortly (and LineageOS builds can start churning out soon). On another note, the LineageOS infrastructure is undergoing some restructuring. Once it's settled however, there should be...
  5. zwliew

Download: https://goo.gl/HNpDyO Changelog: Fix IR blaster (courtesy of frapeti) Fix video recording Implement raise to wake Switch back to Snap camera Ship with OpenGApps Pico (this is somewhat controversial, but is easily removable with OpenGApps scripts if wanted)
  6. zwliew

Sorry for the lack of builds guys. Ive been pretty busy thus far and haven't had time to release a build. I'll try to release one after a week long holiday I'm taking.
  7. zwliew

Simple fix for video recording: Append media.camera.ts.monotonic=0 to /system/build.prop Brief explanation: The MSM8937 camera driver is now using the boot-time clock rather than the wall clock for video recording timestamp reference. Setting media.camera.ts.monotonic to 0 forces the framework...
  8. zwliew

The IR blaster is already fixed in the upcoming build (if you had noticed the changelog). Also, I just fixed video recording as well, this time for reals :). No changes will be pushed to my device tree yet since my workstation laptop is out for repairs, meaning I can't upload anything for now.
  9. zwliew

Can y'all try this to see whether it fixes the IR blaster: 1. Launch the terminal 2. Enter the following 2 commands: chown system:system /sys/class/leds/infrared/transmit chown system:system /sys/class/leds/infrared/brightness 3. Try using the IR blaster (If this works, you'll have to...
  10. zwliew

Im not working on cm 14.1 for redmi 3s yet. I just created the branch so that I can fully sync the source code when working on other cm 14.1 projects. I would only work on cm 14.1 after getting my hands on the kernel source.
  11. zwliew

Post [ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13

It already is merged in CM 13.
  12. zwliew

Post [ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13

To those wondering, don't install Xposed on CM. Google's latest Android security patches break Xposed, and I'm not sure whether anyone at CM intends on fixing support for it. Basically what cruplezone said. Although I released the first android 7.0 build for jfltexx back in Aug 27, CM 14.1 is...
  13. zwliew

Post [ROM][7.1.1] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 Nightlies [30.01.2017]

I just set up CM 14.1 branches for Zuk Z1. You're welcome to submit bringup patches :) I'll try to see whether getting another maintainer for the device is possible.
  14. zwliew

Let me re-iterate: Xposed bootlooping is *not* a bug. It is *intentional* breakage by Google themselves in the latest Android security patch. Whether I 'fix' the bootlooping really depends on whether I feel like it at this point.
  15. zwliew

New build :) Download: https://goo.gl/1N4EUu Changelog: Enable LTE option Add LiveDisplay color profiles and picture adjustment tunables (similar to MIUI) Add Reliance Jio APNs Update firmware on install-time Note: Xposed still doesn't work. I haven't had the motivation to look into it yet...