Recent content by zzkW35

1. Z

Post [ROM][11.0][Official][hotdogb] StatiXOS 4.0

Doesn't really matter, choose the method you like more. What a story! lol Anyways, I'm glad you managed to have everything up and running, but most importantly: thanks for sharing your troubleshooting process, it may end up to be helpful for someone.
  2. Z

Please read the 3rd post of this thread. It explains what you need to do in order to have a functional FOD. 1. Yes, you should be good. If you encounter issues I recommend you using msmtool. 2. No, the fastbooimg install doesn't automatically format to f2fs. If you want to do so follow the...
  3. Z

Yes, it simply favors the update process over other tasks.
  4. Z

Hello everyone! A new build is available and it brings a bunch of great news. DOWNLOAD News: March security patches have been merged We've implemented a new updater: we now have OTAs, from now on you'll just need to press one button and it will do everything by itself (I've modified the...
  5. Z

We picked telephony from CAF and not from AOSP -unlike what the majority of other ROMs do- Thanks!
  6. Z

Yes, Ambient mode is included. You can find it in Settings -> Lock Screen There are a bunch of extra features under the "Ambient Display" entry.
  7. Z

Thanks for the feedback, both issues are being worked on. The track switching w/ volume buttons will be present in the next update.
  8. Z

I clearly state that you should come from the latest stable version of OOS The 5GHz issue is flawing all custom ROMs for the 7T at the moment, I'm sorry but we can't do much about it You won't ever see Face Unlock in statix, due to copyright issues Some minor features are coming, but don't...
  9. Z

February ASB has been merged! You can download the update from here: DOWNLOAD Remember to follow the steps from the 2nd post to update your device. Cheers!
  10. Z

Please, read the 3rd post of this thread for the instructions on how to pass SafetyNet.
  11. Z

Hello everyone! StatiX for OnePlus7T is finally back! We're really sorry if we didn't release anything since November, but I've been busy and I didn't feel like sharing builds that, even if stable, weren't able to meet our quality standards; but now everything's been sorted and there are really...
  12. Z

Riru may very likely be the culprit. Please try with a clean installation, don't flash Magisk (or any other mod) immediately: test FOD first.
  13. Z

I'm sorry, what did you "install with twrp magisk.zip"?
  14. Z

Thanks for reporting about Android Auto, I couldn't really test that out by myself. No, that module is alright. Did you change the kernel?
  15. Z

Thanks :) As I already wrote in a previous reply: with stock kernel and no janky Magisk mods FOD is just as fast as on OOS. Have you changed kernel and/or flashed Magisk mods?