Recent content by Zzneaker

1. Z

Thread AdAway doesn't block YouTube ads on OnePlus 7t

AdAway itself works, I can block websites but YouTube ad hosts don't seem to work.
  2. Z

Post [APP][ROOT/NONROOT][OFFICIAL] AdAway v6.1.1

I fixed the error. For some reason magisk was uninstalled and twrp was gone on my phone. I don't get the error now but the redirection doesn't work either. So you're saying there's no other way to redirect websites?
  3. Z

Post Is there a way to redirect websites to one another?

I have root but I can't access the hosts file unless if it's the a systemless host file. Can I use adaway, can you show me how?
  4. Z

I get this error.
  5. Z

Thread Is there a way to redirect websites to one another?

Several website blocker extensions on browsers have this option to redirect websites to one another. For example, I want to redirect Instagram.com to Wikipedia.org. Is this doable system-wide on android?
  6. Z

Newbie question, how do I redirect a website say like Instagram.com to another like Wikipedia.org using adaway?
  7. Z

Thread [Question] Modded Instagram app that has reels disabled or ways to disable Instagram reels?

Is there a way to disable the reels section on Instagram using modded apps or other methods?
  8. Z

Post [Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

Not necessarily a newbie question, but I'm looking for a modded Instagram app that has the reels section disabled. Or is there like a lite version of Instagram that has reels disabled?
  9. Z

Post Can't uninstall system apps even though I'm rooted

Installed debloater terminal but I still can't uninstall the apps, they stay there after reboot.
  10. Z

I had the debloater app installed, not the terminal one. I tried to install the terminal one but I can't find the latest version (17.3.3) anywhere and when I install version 13 it doesn't show up on my modules.
  11. Z

it says "inaccessible or not not found" when I type debloat
  12. Z

I don't see a disable option on the module
  13. Z

Post Watchfaces - Huawei Watch GT/GT2 collection

Appreciate you. What software did you use?
  14. Z

Post Watchfaces - Huawei Watch GT/GT2 collection

Thanks so much. Where did you find this btw? I scoured the internet to find more pip boy watchfaces but I only found a couple that didn't work.