FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

M4 Aqua memory card problem

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By laltocharalozov, Junior Member on 25th April 2016, 09:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, i have problem moving the main storage , becouse every time i try make photo ot download something the phone ask me to transfer data to sd card and it`s so anoing! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to laltocharalozov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laltocharalozov Ad-Free

1st May 2016, 08:07 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It is because of running out of internal memory. Use clean master from google market. Set sd card as main storage in the camera app.
15th May 2016, 05:39 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
But get a fast SD Card or your phones Performance will suck.
24th June 2016, 09:30 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Buenas, el problema es que no puedo hacer mis copias de seguridad directamente a la sd externa, la aplicación que utilizó es titanium backup
27th June 2016, 12:34 PM |#5  
Flag Rokiskis
Thanks Meter: 40

More
DO NOT BY ANY MEANS DOWNLOAD CLEAN MASTER... It's data minery and will only slow down your device. Ccleaner or sd maid is only apps to get
The Following User Says Thank You to tomcis147 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tomcis147 Ad-Free
27th June 2016, 07:12 PM |#6  
Flag Eskişehir
Thanks Meter: 13

More
It's annoying, I agree. Sometimes there is nothing to move to external storage unit but notification pops up: "Transfer data to SDcard."
Swipe it to left or right to ignore it. It will not show up again, until reboot or something installed.
28th July 2016, 02:16 PM |#7  
Flag Trawniki

More
Well i have 7.50Gb of 8.0Gb memory and that window shows up "Please move some apps to sd card" when i move them to SD and the application is on SD Card , the system shows further that 7.50GB memory of 8.0GB is used...
16th August 2016, 12:29 AM |#8  

More
Memory Solution
Check out this post . It worked on my M4 Aqua on E2303. Took a couple of tries though. Make a Full backup first.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/m4-a...allow-t3421828
11th December 2016, 06:46 PM |#9  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,265

More
even i was facing the same issue same like you initially but later i didnt i got 64 gb memory card and i manually moved all the apps to external storage so i didnt faced any issue like that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)