FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][tulip][3.10] TWRP Touch Recovery 3.1.1-0

285 posts
Thanks Meter: 209
 
By dani020110, Senior Member on 15th July 2017, 02:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th December 2017, 07:19 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpopa

Hi, do you know if some twrp 3.1.1 exists for M4 aqua locked bootloader? E2303
I have this device root-ed + twrp2.8 installed but I want to put twrp 3.1.x

I would need some kind of pack as in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/m4-...t3257430/page1

This kind of file package with install.bat

M4Aqua-lockedTWRP-0.1-installer
https://goo.gl/4iN07G

Tx

I've flashed it with bt unlocked and WITHOUT root. Everything works. I cannot enter recovery with adb command but I'm through with device off and power + vol down.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Thanks! Life is more colourful now
 
 
18th December 2017, 03:52 PM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Hi @dani020110 thanks for your work . is the recovery.img exact the same as the .7z archive or it's diffrent ? ,cause I've extracted 7z file and found .Img is about 24Mb which is more than the first one, so any changes ??
18th December 2017, 04:08 PM |#23  
dani020110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by othmane.os

Hi @dani020110 thanks for your work . is the recovery.img exact the same as the .7z archive or it's diffrent ? ,cause I've extracted 7z file and found .Img is about 24Mb which is more than the first one, so any changes ??

The only difference is the kernel compression, some devices can't boot a Image.gz-dtb
Try the lighter one, if it does not boot, try the heavier one
The Following User Says Thank You to dani020110 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dani020110 Ad-Free
18th December 2017, 04:28 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani020110

The only difference is the kernel compression, some devices can't boot a Image.gz-dtb
Try the lighter one, if it does not boot, try the heavier one

thanks for the quick reply , Also can we expect an update to 3.2.1.0 just asking , even though it could be useless due to device be stucked at MM ver
18th December 2017, 09:19 PM |#25  
dani020110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by othmane.os

thanks for the quick reply , Also can we expect an update to 3.2.1.0 just asking , even though it could be useless due to device be stucked at MM ver

Sure!
I'll update my sources and try to build it today
The Following User Says Thank You to dani020110 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dani020110 Ad-Free
18th December 2017, 10:20 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani020110

Sure!
I'll update my sources and try to build it today

thanks so much that is a great news, can't wait to test it
20th December 2017, 01:52 AM |#27  
dani020110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by othmane.os

thanks so much that is a great news, can't wait to test it

Okay guys, here's a new recovery build, some release notes:
  • The latest TWRP 3.2.1-0 from omnirom 8.0 sources
  • Some optimizations, removal of supersu, and don't ask to install the twrp app by default
  • A new kernel: LA.BR.1.3.7_rb1.6, thanks to bartcubbins for the bringup
  • And built with linaro 7.2, it may not be that stable, if it produces you issues, let me know

Screenshot:


Download it here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ft...Kvp0JCIm7d6hfD

Sources:
https://github.com/dani020110/kernel/tree/gcc7
https://github.com/dani020110/twrp_d...droid-8.0_gcc7
https://github.com/SonyM4/platform_b...ree/8.0_custom
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dani020110 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dani020110 Ad-Free
21st December 2017, 09:28 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Any option to make variant with working encryption?
It is worthless for all of us that use encrypted devices
23rd December 2017, 01:59 AM |#29  
dani020110's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecuna

Any option to make variant with working encryption?
It is worthless for all of us that use encrypted devices

Sorry, I've never encrypted my device
But I can check this in these days
The Following User Says Thank You to dani020110 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dani020110 Ad-Free
25th December 2017, 10:53 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Doest this work on E2303 26.3.A.1.33 ?
26th December 2017, 02:05 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsii

Doest this work on E2303 26.3.A.1.33 ?

yeah it's working already tested a week ago
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes