Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2019, 07:37 AM |#61  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Wait, I saw the compatibility of the TWRP and there was no mention of support variants E2306, so which TWRP did you installed? If this is true then yes, I go with unlock bootloader but I stuck on incompatibility of the TWRP, but look like is working, right?

You should know that all the m4 variants share the very same hardware, so all the software is common among them
Also my device was a e2306, and I tested on it so for sure it will work flawlessly on your device
The Following User Says Thank You to dani020110 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dani020110 Ad-Free

12th March 2019, 02:54 AM |#62  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zputnyq

I installed this version 3.2.1-0 & it's working fine but I haven't tinkered it much. For backup, restore, install/flashing & file manager, they are normal. I have used it since last year to flash root (tried both magisk and supersu) & custom kernel as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani020110

You should know that all the m4 variants share the very same hardware, so all the software is common among them
Also my device was a e2306, and I tested on it so for sure it will work flawlessly on your device

Sorry Guys, even if it is a Variant they had to screw it up big, Unlock Bootloade Allowed: NO.
13th March 2019, 05:12 AM |#63  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

Sorry Guys, even if it is a Variant they had to screw it up big, Unlock Bootloade Allowed: NO.

have you disabled myxperia? if not, try doing that and check the service menu again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)