Made by @Gray47Maxx and @kamilkos16.
It's time for Concept Team to present our new and improved stock MM ROM:
* If you have any modifications - it probably will not work. I've warned you.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM.
* Because only you are choosing to make these modifications.
- AOSP UI and apps
- Custom rootless kernel (SkyMelon 9), much faster and more stable than stock
- Massive cleanup of bloatware (Removed 170+ apps), so plenty of space for your own apps
- Multi-window mode added.
- Improved, sustainable sound (doesn't damage your earspeaker, like a certain soundmod out there)
- No deep system modifications (the world is yours, he-he)
- Additional packs which will make Stock look like AOSP or (in the future) CyanogenMod/LOS
- And much, much more...
Version 3.5 changes:
-Regressed to SkyMelon8 Kernel due to some issues with SMK9 causing bootloops
-Fixed an issue where screen casting was disabled
-Tweaked some system colours
-Fixed Face Unlock being unavailable
-New UI with rounded corners
-Redesigned Settings app, fixed some issues with colours
-New fonts from Google Pixel for a more AOSP look
Concept-ify is now a universal zip for ALL models! Simply flash the zip through TWRP over stock 1.33 (make sure you're on the latest version!)
The latest version, stable_v3, comes in a convenient single zip format. Flash it in TWRP, and follow the on screen instructions.
Users who are currently on Concept-ify stable_v2 can choose the "Update" option, and newcomers can choose "Install" for a clean install.
Confirmed working on:
Stable v3 screenshots
Tip on how to get more free space here
Let us know of any other issues on our Telegram group.
Thanks to: @AndyPhoenix9879 for his kernel, to @trpsl for his work on the flashable zips, and to @Cubbins for the latest TWRP and general help
[STOCK-AOSP][UPDATED]Concept-ify - the AOSP-ed MM ROM (now with easy installation), ROM for the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
Gray47Maxx, trpsl, Pachops427, kamilkos16 (He's the most important guy out there)
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 26.3.A/B.1.33
Based On: Stock 1.33
Current Stable Version: stable_v3
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-02
Current Beta Version: 0.9.5 RC2
Beta Release Date: 2017-09-10
Last Updated 2018-08-05