FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

1,204 posts
Thanks Meter: 708

Post Reply Email Thread
Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the XPERIA M4 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...

21st April 2015, 03:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will this get the further android updates after lolipop?
21st April 2015, 06:29 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumedha52

Will this get the further android updates after lolipop?

Depends on sony...
Press the thanks button

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishekr700 Ad-Free
17th May 2015, 12:05 AM |#4  

More
ejecte sim card
i have juste bought an xperia m4, and i want to know how do we ejecte sim card, i tried to push it like sd card, but i doesn't seem to work,is there any one hwo know the sim ejection mecanisme?
19th May 2015, 10:26 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekr700

Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the XPERIA M4 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

i have juste bought an xperia m4, and i want to know how do we ejecte sim card, i tried to push it like sd card, but i doesn't seem to work,is there any one hwo know the sim ejection mecanisme?
20th May 2015, 12:15 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakamo

Please read the instruction manual....It will guide you better as it is a photo guide....Thnaks

Please press the thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishekr700 Ad-Free
20th May 2015, 06:50 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Quote:

Please read the instruction manual....It will guide you better as it is a photo guide....Thnaks

i didn't find a maunual in the sony web site, do you have any link for the m4 manual?
21st May 2015, 02:41 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakamo

i didn't find a maunual in the sony web site, do you have any link for the m4 manual?

Didnt it came with the phone...

You may also check the help center app which is pre installed on your phone

31st May 2015, 08:13 AM |#9  
Flag Madrid

Donate to Me
More
Wifi problem
I've just bought this phone and the wifi signal is not strong enought.
With other phones the wifi signal is strong but this phone doesnt get the wifi network.
I've the european version of this phone

Regards

Ovejasrepublicanas
2nd June 2015, 08:50 AM |#10  

More
Unhappy Forgot my screen lock pattern as I was drunk Help...
Hi,

I forgot my screen lock pattern and can't get to my phone except camera and emergency calls. What to do?

Rob
6th June 2015, 07:47 AM |#11  

More
Does it support USB OTG?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)