M4 Aqua stuck in bootloop after installing SuperSU through TWRP

Search This thread

aristotle95

Jan 11, 2015
Hi guys,
I was rooting my girlfriends m4 aqua as it is having awful memory problems due to the small internal memory space and I had been hoping to partition some across from the SD card.

Anyway I successfully unlocked bootloader and put TWRP recovery onto it. From here I then put Supersu.zip into the internal memory and installed it through TWRP. It was successful but then when I went to turn the device on it was just stuck on bootloop at the wave screen.

I have also tried to flash the original rom back onto the device but it's not making any difference and it still wont load up.

Any advice is greatly appreciated! I can still boot into TWRP recovery but stupidly I didn't back up before installing supersu which i should have done...

Cheers,

ardentis

Jan 4, 2015
How long have you waited after flashing SuperSU? It can take a while to boot after you flash anything on this phone. Or you could use Flashtool to have a fresh start

StoyanP

Jan 31, 2016
Yambol
Sounds like that's exactly the problem. First boots after flashing pretty much anything can take up to 10 minutes. Just give it some time.