FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AOSP UI for Xperia M4 Aqua

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 29
 
By trpsl, Member on 2nd May 2018, 01:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Pure AOSP experience

This mod is packed with skymelon 9 with UI FIX.
Mod is made of pure aosp System UI and modifed framework-res and Settings.
You can choose between root and rootless versions.

Make sure you make a backup before flashing anything!

Download:
AOSP UI

Installation:
1. Boot to recovery (download latest recovery image HERE) and flash the file
2. Wipe dalvik cache and cache
3.Reboot

Thanks to @AndyPhoenix9879 for his kernel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180502-160229.jpg
Views:	1444
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	4491447   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180502-160223.png
Views:	1456
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	4491448   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180502-160207.png
Views:	1432
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	4491449   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180503-065953.jpg
Views:	1352
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	4491885  
The Following User Says Thank You to trpsl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trpsl Ad-Free
 
 
1st June 2018, 06:32 AM |#2  
Hitman951's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Deleted
2nd June 2018, 03:37 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
deleted
2nd June 2018, 04:00 PM |#4  
Hitman951's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trpsl

no, it's not

No, not the files. I meant my post, as there is no way to delete posts on xda. Sorry for the inconvenience.
BTW: I Just installed UI and it's looking good, thanks for sharing it.
4th June 2018, 11:22 AM |#5  
Hitman951's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Hey, it's me again. I don't like to double post, but I noticed there is an issue with my phone with the 4G Icon. Looks like the one in the screenshots is different with mine. I don't really care that much, but is there a way I can fix this ?
4th June 2018, 10:29 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman951

No, not the files. I meant my post, as there is no way to delete posts on xda. Sorry for the inconvenience.
BTW: I Just installed UI and it's looking good, thanks for sharing it.

oh lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman951

Hey, it's me again. I don't like to double post, but I noticed there is an issue with my phone with the 4G Icon. Looks like the one in the screenshots is different with mine. I don't really care that much, but is there a way I can fix this ?

strange.. did you have some other mod installed before you flashed this one?
5th June 2018, 07:18 AM |#7  
Hitman951's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trpsl

oh lol



strange.. did you have some other mod installed before you flashed this one?

Hmm, I think way back I had changed my dpi from 320 ( I think ) to 280 or something like that. Could also be the bulgarian language, maybe I should've installed it with english set on the phone. I don't bother that much tho
18th June 2018, 11:32 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
why does it take so long to flash? The battery has ran out even it was 100% when flash
23rd June 2018, 08:21 PM |#9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rungxanu123

why does it take so long to flash? The battery has ran out even it was 100% when flash

it takes maybe 10 seconds to flash. which version of twrp are you using?
30th June 2018, 01:52 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trpsl

it takes maybe 10 seconds to flash. which version of twrp are you using?

I use twrp 3.0. About 4 hours and i had still seen the screen appear every boot, so i canceled it and flashed rom again, then flashed the kernel skymelon 9 (not with the asop ui pack) and it's ok now. Anyway, i still not have this asop ui yet
2nd July 2018, 05:27 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rungxanu123

I use twrp 3.0. About 4 hours and i had still seen the screen appear every boot, so i canceled it and flashed rom again, then flashed the kernel skymelon 9 (not with the asop ui pack) and it's ok now. Anyway, i still not have this asop ui yet

flash this recovery, and then try to flash aosp ui.
(sorry for the late reply)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes