FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TWRP honor magic

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By LastStandingDroid, Guest on 26th June 2017, 03:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear Magic users there ain't much info about this device (unfortunately) but in Chinese huawei forums there's a TWRP available

Google translate:
Disclosed*:** This recovery is not the official recovery, based on twrp source code compiled and finished finished;*
* Please ensure that the battery power in more than 30% and ensure that the brush machine during the computer will not power;*
* Brush is at risk, please read the relevant Brush the tutorial and bear the risk of brush machine, I do not assume any responsibility for any failure of the brush;*
* If you are based on this recovery to repair some of the undoubtedly Bug and make suggestions to improve, it is recommended to continue to open and share your work results;*
* I hereby disclaim any assurances that the use of recovery does not guarantee the suitability of this recovery to any user and does not guarantee failure to occur;*
* nor any theoretical or actual loss suffered by any user using this recovery responsibility;*
* brush this recovery due to warranty, brick and other issues not in this recovery issued within the person can solve a range of problems;*
* If you use this recovery, it means that tacitly accepted this agreement.*

Acknowledgment:*
* thank twrp Team and github free of charge on the code;
Based on TWRP latest TWRP3.1.1 source compilation adaptation,Pro test automatic decryption data partition, perfectPerfect support Brush and ADB command, this recovery mode connection odd rabbit brush machine can also be a key brush machine;Brush more convenient, only need to zip format*ROM*into the memory card can brush;Recovery test models NTS-AL00, perfect use,Repair recovery mode screen brightness adjustment problem, support manual adjustment of brightnessSupport internal and external card backup and recovery system;Support for automatic decryption of built-in storageRecovery interfaceDefault Chinese language, remove other languages;Support MTP mode copy file;

You can download it from

Http://pan.baidu.com/s/1cgsSEU

If (Baidu links are not allowed)

Multilanguage version
https://mega.nz/#!KgoXTIoY!k27TJ17sO...eZa0rJN3ohFuHY

Chinese Version

https://mega.nz/#!fggFVZiQ!L_3aQKV-l...XwfIgE_OD8v_h4

Language: Multilanguage

Credits: Team HRT

Click image for larger version

Name:	69_2000_550.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	4193910

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

LastStandingDroid
26th June 2017, 04:19 PM |#2  

More
Multi language version added

LastStandingDroid
26th June 2017, 04:22 PM |#3  

More
Screenshots of multilanguageClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-06-26-10-21-05.png
Views:	510
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	4193969Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-06-26-10-21-12.png
Views:	496
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	4193970

5th September 2018, 08:17 PM |#4  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Is it possible to root the device? I don’t understand!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)