FORUMS

What are the best methods to boost SEO?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By danielfritsch, Junior Member on 7th June 2016, 11:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I want my link to show up on a search engine after some key words are searched, but how is it done effectively?
21st June 2016, 12:52 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfritsch

I want my link to show up on a search engine after some key words are searched, but how is it done effectively?

Mostly, you need websites with good authority within the same niche to link to that webpage/app while using similar keywords.
Social actions (shares, likes) are also taken into account to a lesser degree.
25th July 2016, 11:02 PM |#3  

More
Hi danielfritsch,

There are numerous ways to get your app to show on the search results, but mainly what you want to do is optimize your app. What does this actually mean? Well firstly put yourself in a position of a person looking for an app like yours and see what would you type in the search bar to find your app. Be creative, find similar words, search for synonyms of the most frequent words etc. Once you got yourself a few words from there, go to your best competitors and see what they are using in their descriptions and titles.
Those are some basic ways how to get yourself so called keywords and try to mention them in your description etc. But remember, having only this does not always equal to lots of downloads, a quality landing page is a must. By that I mean your screenshots video etc. need to be of high quality.
Just remember that if your are on iOS app store, description words do not play a role but for android app store they do. And also, your title has the strongest SEO effect on your app's visibility.

If you need additional help do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or visit our App-Alpha website at: www.app-alpha.com we are always open to give free advice and help concerning app SEO and of course a discount if interested in ordering.
18th May 2018, 03:19 PM |#4  
Flag Amsterdam

More
You can work with the keywords. Using keywords in your title to increase in rankings.
15th February 2020, 11:23 AM |#5  

More
Methods to Boost SEO
There are many different factors involved in your search engine ranking. And improving your ranking is no easy task.

Here are just a few ways to improve your SEO:
  • Start with an SEO website audit
  • Improve site navigation
  • Fix duplicate content
  • Optimize your website for mobile
  • Optimize your site for speed
  • Produce high-quality content that adds value
  • Insert and Improve your metadata
  • Include inbound and outbound hyperlinks
  • Make sure your content is easy to read.
25th February 2020, 10:49 AM |#6  

More
SEO
Best methods that we can follow was
1. SEO Website Audit
2. Improve site navigation
3. Fix duplicate content
4. Mobile Optimization
5. Optimize your website speed
5th March 2020, 01:56 PM |#7  

More
Hey guys! Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that can bring your targeted audience from Search Engines like Google. If you can properly optimize your website by following Search Engine Guidelines then SE boosts your SERP ranking to refer unlimited traffic. Making a well-optimized SEO friendly website not a very easy task, It requires lots of research and experiment that's why I always recommend using this powerful Sitechecker SEO Audit and research tool who gives you more accurate data than others paid tool. They are also publishing many helpful articles about how to boost your SEO in their SEO blog section. I am also working on this similar industry as an SEO blogger and Digital Marketer. So you may also consult or discuss me too. Thank you all.
Yesterday, 12:32 PM |#8  

More
Boot SEO in Easy way
What you think about yourself and how you present yourself is one thing, and how others think and talk about you is another. On-page SEO is more about the former and Off-page SEO is more about the latter. know more here: Hestabit
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)