FORUMS

Best Tips for Android App Promotion

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Raisa Grande, Account currently disabled on 21st March 2017, 05:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, I’m here to share my thoughts and tips about the Android app promotion
Here are the most useful tips which I have learnt promoting my Android Apps:
1) Start promoting your App while it’s still developing.
2) Make an announcement about your Application in news break. List its pros, benefits, emphasize strong sides. It helps to warm up the user’s perception and become more loyal to the newly released application.
3) Maximize its effectiveness in your inner market. I mean it must stand out among the similar applications and become visible for users when they type its name in search line. ASO service will help you to be different and recognized – pay attention on title, description, screenshots, and presence of keywords.
4) Use SMM channel. Talk as much as possible about your application in social networks, thematic blogs and forums.
5) Maintain AdWords campaign – it would provide you solely target audience on your App installation.
6) Use incent traffic service which provide you installs and high rate reviews– it cost not much, but ensure inflow of organic audience.
7) If you have several similar application – not use the same marketing campaign – try different channels and test measurements.
8) Run the keyword install campaigns for the cheapest rankings growth and raise your organic traffic

Would be great if people will add their own thoughts/marketing cases here. Concerning the different ad networks/platforms etc
5th April 2017, 07:55 PM |#2  

More
Check out APPSPIRE.me
If you really want to invest in making your app the next big thing, you should check out APPSPIRE.me, a mobile app marketing agency. They guarantee results and are super easy to work with. To be honest, they are the real deal. If you have a little bit of money to spend to get your app huge, I really recommend that you check them out.
22nd June 2017, 09:35 AM |#3  
Ods

More
pay attention to your existing users
I may share one more tip
You might have developed an excellent app, but you might be forgetting about retention and loyalty. Observing recent app store algorithm updates, you can see that retention and app usage metrics are getting more important for the app stores than ever. Loyal users are about to be even more value for both Apple App Store as well as Google Play Store Algorithm.
18th May 2018, 02:55 PM |#4  
Flag Amsterdam

More
The most useful tip is a Right usage of Keywords. It is a good idea to include a few keywords in your app name, title and description as an App Store Optimization practice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)