FORUMS

Help to improve my APP SEO

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By cliffreich, Junior Member on 1st November 2014, 03:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey,

I just released my first APP and i still have few downloads, and i would love some more users to improve development and take the app as further as possible... So i wonder if any of you guys can help me with this part as I have really few experience with it. I'll add you to the credits as it's a free app.

My app is Ubik, search it on Google Play or this link (add http as i cant post external links yet)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ierarias.ubika
13th November 2014, 07:33 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Try and place proper SEO (On page) at your website where you have that app installed or placed and try to rotate your app at the world wide web. Best practices are at business directory's submissions, business classified ads submissions, Internet Marketing at Social Media from where you could have real and targeted visitors for that post.

"Twilio Apps | Twilio Application | Twilio Applications | Ranking Solutions | Buzz Apps | Twilio Services Address: 4153 Roosevelt Wilson Lane , San Bernardino , California ,92405
Phone: +920418501874
Email: [email protected]"
3rd December 2014, 10:01 AM |#3  
Flag New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffreich

Hey,

I just released my first APP and i still have few downloads, and i would love some more users to improve development and take the app as further as possible... So i wonder if any of you guys can help me with this part as I have really few experience with it. I'll add you to the credits as it's a free app.

Start using AppAnnie - thats the best start to get a decent SEO campaign running...
and ill quote something that I heard yesterday at the Mobile Monetization Summit from the VP marketing of Google (Europe, Middle East, Africa) : "Put your keyword in your app store app title, choose that keyword carefully..."
5th December 2014, 02:31 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Also dont just put random keywords, try to stick to the relevant ones.
16th December 2014, 07:55 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Try to make reviews as many as you can.
Use attractive keyword
Repeat the keywords more than 5
you can publish the app in many forum and media in order to create lots of link directly into the app link.
This will trigger app rank into top list.
23rd December 2014, 06:01 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I use the trial and error approach. I use tools like App Annie and Google Analytics and then simply try different things to see what works and what doesn't. I think it's very important to track what you do, so you don't spend tons of time doing something that actually doesn't give any real results.
12th January 2015, 03:25 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agatepublishing1

Try to make reviews as many as you can.
Use attractive keyword
Repeat the keywords more than 5
you can publish the app in many forum and media in order to create lots of link directly into the app link.
This will trigger app rank into top list.

What I heard is little different.
It is "around" 5 times, not too many.
Too many repetitive word would be seen as spam.
15th January 2015, 02:22 AM |#8  

More
Thumbs up
You can give us a try - we offer free App Store Optimization with basic keyword, title and description work. All manual (so you dont have to use those expensive tools) and high quality (we have worked with more than 150 apps and drove some crazy install rates to them). As part of our launch promo we offer free package (normally $50) that you can get from our site - fullaso.com

Victoria Green
Full ASO
13th April 2017, 11:33 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Try this free tool to get listed your app in over 50 appstores .
http://apkdl.in/app/submit
The Following User Says Thank You to Parsram For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Parsram Ad-Free
18th May 2018, 02:30 PM |#10  
Flag Amsterdam

More
Try to create an eye catching app icon. A creative icon can significantly increase your downloads.
15th February 2020, 11:15 AM |#11  

More
App Store Optimization -ASO technique
App Store Optimization, or ASO, is the continuous process of improving an app's rank and discoverability in an app store. ASO has played an incredibly important role in app store search and discovery over the years and is a crucial skill for digital marketers to master in today's competitive mobile landscape

App Store Optimization, or ASO, techniques to get their app to the top of app store search results.
Here are ten important steps you’ll want to take to improve your ASO in both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
  1. Use a Descriptive Title
  2. Use Keywords Wisely
  3. Describe Your App Well
  4. Use High-Quality Screenshots
  5. Add an App Preview Video
  6. Pick the Right Category
  7. Focus on Icon Design
  8. Encourage Positive Reviews
  9. Use App Store Analytics
  10. Re-evaluate Regularly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)