FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How do you promote your app, once they get translated - Germany, Russian, Turkish

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By yccheok, Member on 14th January 2019, 02:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I have a note taking app (https://wenote.jstock.co)

Originally, the language of the app is in English and Taiwan Chinese. So, how I promote is

English - via Reddit forums. Time-to-time, people will raise questions regarding to what note taking app they should use. I will take such opportunity to introduce my app.

Taiwan Chinese - via some Taiwan Chinese forums for Android app related topic. As, I can speak and read Taiwan Chinese natively, so not a big deal for me.

This is some how effective, as I start gaining traffic from Taiwan, and some English speaking countries.

Recently, some volunteers help me to translate the note taking app into the following languages.
  • Germany
  • Russian
  • Turkish

I was wondering, what are some effective ways I can promote the app to the above countries user, if I can't read their language at all?

For instance, I know some popular tech related publishing sites in Turkish like webtekno.com, shiftdelete.net and donanimhaber.com. However, since I can't read their language, I will get lost very quickly, once I try to browse their sites to find a person contact. I also find it very difficult to open an account successfully at their forums (if any), as I can't read their language.

I know hiring a native marketers (For the respective language) is the best way. But right now, since the app is not generating any revenue, I don't have such budget to do so.

Do you have any suggestion, on how to promote the app to Germany, Russian, Turkish speakers? Thanks.
9th April 2019, 01:50 PM |#2  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No matter how great an app may be, without downloads it is doomed to spend the eternity at the bottom of the charts. The more downloads you scored for your app, the more people will get to see, experience, and appreciate your efforts. Ideally, you should start working on the number of downloads as soon as you upload your app to the App Store or even sooner.
There are two ways to get more downloads for your app. The first one is to order downloads from the numerous companies that offer this type of services. You can choose Blastmobi, that provides installs only or MoPeak, where you can choose both app installs and reviews. They provide cheap app installs for 0.079 CPI. However, you should always watch the quality of downloads, as low-quality installs coming from questionable sources can actually hurt the position of your app. That is why I don’t recommend going for the cheapest option.
The second way of getting more installs for your app is to implement a custom ASO strategy. This method can take a lot of time and effort, but it will give you long-term, organic results.
12th September 2019, 03:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
App Needs Traffic
I do agree that posting can influence into the installs status, but it's not enough for decent promotion.

You need big volumes of traffic in order your app can increase the Store positions.

Here are the main factors influencing the app ranking in the Store:

1. Installs Amount
2. Installs Retention
3. Keyword Discoverability
4. Average Rating Mark
5. Positive Comments

All these activities should be provided initially you have published your app in the App Store or Google Play. Besides, do not ignore the reviews as it is very important aspect for brand loyality.

Since that I need to say that installs and positive reviews play prime role in the app success and visibility for real people. Many app owners chooseKeenMobi[/URL] company to improve the traffic for app to reach top charts of the Store.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
marketing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)