Huawei 360 Camera owners

Search This thread

tboy2000

Oct 21, 2006
London
Huawei Mate 20
Huawei Mate 20 X
When you disable the watermark/logo in settings, do you still have a white foggy area above the phone? See photo. I am not sure if this is the just to use as a contrasting background for the black font watermark or if my camera is faulty. However surely if you remove the watermark in settings then the white fog should be removed too as it is not needed anymore?

So do I have a problem or is it normal with all the cameras? IMG_20180206_042722.jpg

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

iSQL

Jun 8, 2014
Is there any way of doing long exposure shot with this camera?
Huawei specs says that camera has up to 30sec exposure

Reactions: GiZeta

Shako1993

Aug 25, 2017
Hello, everywhere is written that huawei cv60 360 camera is shooting 2k video, but in app written 1920x960 resolution, and this is not 2 k resolution, any thoughts ?

Ixamlee

Jan 22, 2020
This white overlay thing on the bottom of the 360 camera (white beneath huawei logo when on) is kind of annoying. Is there anyway this could be remove view editing the APK file.

Reactions: tboy2000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, mine does too. Seems to be Huaweis way of hiding the camera / phone from the shot
    Is there any way of doing long exposure shot with this camera?
    Huawei specs says that camera has up to 30sec exposure
    This white overlay thing on the bottom of the 360 camera (white beneath huawei logo when on) is kind of annoying. Is there anyway this could be remove view editing the APK file.