Huawei Mate 10 pin locked display How can UNLOCK

Search This thread

focsaciprian

Apr 18, 2012
Hello i have an Huawei Mate 10 pro and my children lock accidentaly my display with pin.
My phone is locked with 6 digit pin.
Now if i try to put pin , after i type and is not good it say to try after 24 hours.
I have over 20 000 photos in the memory of phone, i do not have sd card, so i need to recover all my photos.
How can i unlock my phone and recover my photo?
I read about the possiblities of recover the pin over the google account, but on the display i do not hace this option.
ON the display i have only pin, emergency and back buttons.
Is any way to recover my photos ? or unlock my pin ? and to not erase photo from internal memory ?
I don't know what version of android i have, 8 or 9.

Last edited:

junejo46726

Feb 1, 2015
Sukkur
Hello i have an Huawei Mate 10 pro and my children lock accidentaly my display with pin.
Now if i try to put pin , after i type and is not good it say to try after 24 hours.
I have over 20 000 photos in the memory of phone, i do not have sd card, so i need to recover all my photos.
I read about the possiblities of recover the pin over the google account, but on the display i do not hace this option.
Is any way to recover my photos ? or unlock my pin ? and to not erase photo from internal memory ?

there is no way you can unlock display without wiping every thing

if you can connect it via hdmi-type c may be chances to get unlocked

culiacanazo

That's what all jealous, possessive significant others say, too... Hhhmmmm, anyways, I wrote to tell you you are in the wrong section but that doesn't matter anymore because what you've been told stands and most likely made account, posted, no go, bye!

Reactions: revjamescarver

focsaciprian

Apr 18, 2012
Wrong judgement ! I have all the paper, invoice, warranty..yes is in warranty still, all with my name...so before you talk,, you can ask if the phone is stolen or not, so in my case the phone is mine, accident is happen.
I talk with somebody in my town and he told me is possible to save my photo..i will return when i resolve or not.

revjamescarver

Sep 23, 2012
Tucson
PIN

Wrong judgement ! I have all the paper, invoice, warranty..yes is in warranty still, all with my name...so before you talk,, you can ask if the phone is stolen or not, so in my case the phone is mine, accident is happen.
I talk with somebody in my town and he told me is possible to save my photo..i will return when i resolve or not.
Since you have to go into settings, select that you want to secure it with a PIN and enter it TWICE that pretty much makes it IMPOSSIBLE to "accidentally" secure it with a PIN without you knowing exactly what you are doing. So that makes your story about your "kids" accidentally setting a PIN pretty much just garbage. On another note however, the chances of you getting into the data on the phone is slim to none as everything is encrypted on the mate 10 pro so even if you hook it up to a computer at best all you will get is gibberish.

culiacanazo

Since you have to go into settings, select that you want to secure it with a PIN and enter it TWICE that pretty much makes it IMPOSSIBLE to "accidentally" secure it with a PIN without you knowing exactly what you are doing. So that makes your story about your "kids" accidentally setting a PIN pretty much just garbage. On another note however, the chances of you getting into the data on the phone is slim to none as everything is encrypted on the mate 10 pro so even if you hook it up to a computer at best all you will get is gibberish.
Tell me about it! Look at my phone (and you know what the pink means) and I've been trying for months! Last this morning! It seems as if i blink, that's it, wiping again

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs

Attachments

• IMG_20190410_150057.jpg
    IMG_20190410_150057.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 263

culiacanazo

You took the words right out of my mouth, the whole "my children accidentally set a pin" story was pretty fishy. Hopefully the owner reported it stolen so the IMEI can be blacklisted.
I don't think it's a thief, i think it's a person who pays the lines for the whole family, and thus they are in his/her name, BUT that phone belonged to the significant other. ;)

Reactions: tomoffel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can also return the phone to its owner. They should be able to unlock it.
    Exactly...

You can also return the phone to its owner. They should be able to unlock it.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, the whole "my children accidentally set a pin" story was pretty fishy. Hopefully the owner reported it stolen so the IMEI can be blacklisted.
    That's what all jealous, possessive significant others say, too... Hhhmmmm, anyways, I wrote to tell you you are in the wrong section but that doesn't matter anymore because what you've been told stands and most likely made account, posted, no go, bye!
    I don't think it's a thief, i think it's a person who pays the lines for the whole family, and thus they are in his/her name, BUT that phone belonged to the significant other. ;)

Could be

Could be, I've seen both on here.