[TOOL][10/10 Pro] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

asc1987

Aug 22, 2009
I have my Huawei Mate 10 bricked (it remains in recovery), and in fastboot, I see FRP Locked and Bootloader Relocked.
Could be possible unbrick with this tool?? How i should to do it?
Can you help me? In Huawei they tell me that I need to change the motherboard.... ¬¬

Greetings and thank you!!!

rickd88

Oct 20, 2012
Tampa
I wouldn't try.
I had an unlocked bootloader and decided to use this to relock, so I could get the official update.

Now I'm bricked.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
I wouldn't try.
I had an unlocked bootloader and decided to use this to relock, so I could get the official update.

Now I'm bricked.

It's normal, if you.relock your bootloader without a stock rom on your phone you will brick. On my honor view 10 i have restored my stock rom and i have relocked the bootloader without problems. Some days ago i updated my phone to latest version.

I want to remember to all that this tool actually doesn't support the flash of stock roms for huawei devices

olygopoly

Nov 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Jus wondering once we've install this TWRP and rooted, is it simply just by copying the ROM & GApps file onto device and flash thru TWRP ? I;m used to oneplus device and thats how i usually flash custom ROMs

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

As I told you on the original thread, the big issue is to lock the bootloader, not relock. I am looking forward to the solution.

Why do we need to lock back the bootloader ? cant we just leave the bootlader unlock ?

yoallen78

Feb 14, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Flashing firmware downloaded from firmware finder

Can I use this tool to flash stock firmware that is downloaded from firmware finder? There was another tool that I was using (found here on XDA ) but with the recent stock firmware releases from Huawei (EMUI 8 with the June 2018 security patch), the tool isn't able to completely flash the stock firmware (causes a soft brick).

I am looking for a tool to which I can flash stock firmware images to keep my device up-to-date with security patches, etc.

My device is rooted via magisk, so would I have to uninstall magisk first before using this tool to flash a stock rom?

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Can I use this tool to flash stock firmware that is downloaded from firmware finder? There was another tool that I was using (found here on XDA ) but with the recent stock firmware releases from Huawei (EMUI 8 with the June 2018 security patch), the tool isn't able to completely flash the stock firmware (causes a soft brick).

I am looking for a tool to which I can flash stock firmware images to keep my device up-to-date with security patches, etc.

My device is rooted via magisk, so would I have to uninstall magisk first before using this tool to flash a stock rom?

Actually the tool can't flash automatically a stock rom for huawei devices

Reactions: yoallen78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the Huawei Mate 10 Pro 's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Tool-1-1-0-4.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

tool_advanced_1.0.7.8.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Flash Stock Factory Image
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Flash Partitions
    Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
    Reboot Phone
    Update the Tool to latest version
    Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
    Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
    Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Do you have any estimate of when this would happen, or not going to?

I'm studying huawei devices to understand how makes something good for the community. At this moment i made a new alghoritm to understand if the bootloader is locked or unlocked. I have not a huawei device so i'm testing on with a friend with a mate 10 pro, so i need time
    @mauronofrio
    This is my small contribution to your well going project.
    Keep it up. :good:
    Hope more devices support coming in next future. :cowboy:

Confirmation number: 9F421511912117937

People here who are looking this thread, my humble request to support developer for live and invention.
    Nothing is free in this world except AIR.

Thanks,
    goldybewon
    Huawei Mate - 9
    Huawei Mate - X (Going to buy)

Really thanks for your donation, I will do my best to make this tool as complete as possible, but without testers for the devices i can't do much. At this moment i have not a huawei device so i'm making all with that i'm reading on various site. It will take time
    Request for Huawei Mate 9 & 10 Support :)~)

@mauronofrio
    This is my small contribution to your well going project.
    Keep it up. :good:
    Hope more devices support coming in next future. :cowboy:

Confirmation number: 9F421511912117937

People here who are looking this thread, my humble request to support developer for live and invention.
    Nothing is free in this world except AIR.

Thanks,
    goldybewon
    Huawei Mate - 9
    Huawei Mate - X (Going to buy)
    New Update available.
    I have introduced a new alghoritm to check the bootloader status for Huawei Mate 10 Pro and now the "Lock" bootloader option will help you to relock the bootloader.