Mate 10 to receive 8.1, 960fps slowmo, GPU boost and more

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 53

By 0alfred0, Senior Member on 13th June 2018, 04:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
For further details look here.

https://www.gizmochina.com/2018/06/1...ow-motion-too/

What do you think about that?
I'd love the speed boost but it sounds too good to be true. It will probably take until Android p ishere aswell... So long.
The Following User Says Thank You to 0alfred0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 0alfred0 Ad-Free

13th June 2018, 05:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Very good news
13th June 2018, 07:01 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
This is GREAT news we'll have everything by October hopefully
14th June 2018, 09:25 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I would like to know if this will improve battery life in any way as it promises more efficiency.
I actually congratulate Huawei as they have gone above and beyond what most manufacturers would do. Huawei has seriously stepped up their game in the industry. Soon they will be the new king of Android overtaking samsung

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dieselhazza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dieselhazza Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 09:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselhazza

I would like to know if this will improve battery life in any way as it promises more efficiency.
I actually congratulate Huawei as they have gone above and beyond what most manufacturers would do. Huawei has seriously stepped up their game in the industry. Soon they will be the new king of Android overtaking samsung

Sent from a pixel 2xl using tapatalk

He says using a pixel 2 🤣😂🤣😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to numbnutsuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift numbnutsuk Ad-Free
16th June 2018, 11:13 PM |#6  
Flag Alšovice
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Maybe it will solve the terrible throttling when gaming... Very disappointed with it..
21st June 2018, 10:25 AM |#7  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 15

More
It is a future song while we are still waiting for updates to bring things like Night Mode, Face Unlock or VoLTE.... ALP-L29-C185...
21st June 2018, 04:38 PM |#8  
Flag n3k0-ville
Thanks Meter: 36

More
i'm using 8.0.0.135(C636) build and Face unlock has been included. However with this build, it broke Google Assistant. You're unable to launch it via voice and that you have to launch int manually. GA on build 132 was working without any issue but the battery life sucks.

Isn't night mode equivalent to "eye comfort" option or is that different?
Quote:
Originally Posted by egemet

It is a future song while we are still waiting for updates to bring things like Night Mode, Face Unlock or VoLTE.... ALP-L29-C185...

22nd June 2018, 12:21 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donetus

i'm using 8.0.0.135(C636) build and Face unlock has been included. However with this build, it broke Google Assistant. You're unable to launch it via voice and that you have to launch int manually. GA on build 132 was working without any issue but the battery life sucks.

Isn't night mode equivalent to "eye comfort" option or is that different?

C636 134noxloader with face unlock and GA works perfectly fine..

Night mode means the 4s handheld night shot from P20 Pro AI camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to X-Iscariot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift X-Iscariot Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)