Remove All Ads from XDA

Is this real???!! 😮

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Sardar0131, Junior Member on 13th June 2018, 07:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone...
I saw an article on google feed it says that:-
'' The Huawei*Mate 10*series will be the first to receive the GPU Turbo update. Huawei’s GPU Turbo increases the processing power of the GPU by up to 60% while reducing power consumption by 30%.

Since most of*Huawei’s devices use in-house chipsets, they have found a way to push the feature to its other phones via a software update. The update will arrive on the Mate 10 by the end of this month.''

'' Huawei also announced some new features coming to the Mate 10. First, the Mate 10 series will support cloud computing starting June 26. It will then receive the EMUI 8.1 update in mid-July which will bring 960fps slow-motion recording.''

The link is here:-
https://www.gizmochina.com/2018/06/1...ow-motion-too/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sardar0131 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sardar0131 Ad-Free

13th June 2018, 07:49 PM |#2  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardar0131

Hello everyone...
I saw an article on google feed it says that:-
'' The Huawei*Mate 10*series will be the first to receive the GPU Turbo update. Huawei’s GPU Turbo increases the processing power of the GPU by up to 60% while reducing power consumption by 30%.

Since most of*Huawei’s devices use in-house chipsets, they have found a way to push the feature to its other phones via a software update. The update will arrive on the Mate 10 by the end of this month.''

'' Huawei also announced some new features coming to the Mate 10. First, the Mate 10 series will support cloud computing starting June 26. It will then receive the EMUI 8.1 update in mid-July which will bring 960fps slow-motion recording.''

The link is here:-
https://www.gizmochina.com/2018/06/1...ow-motion-too/

I saw that too but im checking firmware finder and there is no any firmware that included those yet. I hope we get it as soon as possible
The Following User Says Thank You to Arxea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arxea Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 09:26 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
I believe its true as seen it in more than one place

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dieselhazza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dieselhazza Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 10:58 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Well for slowmo i dont really care. Il probably use it once and forget about it. As for gpu boost, they were looking for testers for mate 10 pro on chineese forum the other day. Im fine with the phone the way it is, but its always nice to be surprised like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to madman_cro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madman_cro Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 11:56 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I would like to have fixed current issues and hope it will with 8.1 (Stereo inverted bug on record / Rotation of home screen / Video Quality from camera)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sebastiii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sebastiii Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 09:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 197

More
They want to concentrate on fixing all the things that are broken or currently missing from our mate 10 and also meet there current missed promises about updates rather than promise more
The Following User Says Thank You to numbnutsuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift numbnutsuk Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 01:13 AM |#7  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 384

More
So looks like we will get the GPU Booster, additional AI Camera scenes, Nightime steady shot, we just got face unlock, all we need now is the new portrait lighting mode and the AR avatars from P20 Pro and we should be on par with the P20 Pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)